Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #28 Have they split or still entangled? Chet’s only arsed about being cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We've had our ups and downs but...."
🤮🤮🤮 I'd rather eat someone else's sick than have a man tell the world how much he's disrespected me and I've put up with it. 🤣
---

🤮🤮🤮 I'd rather eat someone else's sick than have a man tell the world how much he's disrespected me and I've put up with it. 🤣
---

🤮🤮🤮 I'd rather eat someone else's sick than have a man tell the world how much he's disrespected me and I've put up with it.
---

🤮🤮🤮 I'd rather eat someone else's sick than have a man tell the world how much he's disrespected me and I've put up with it.
---
No idea why that's posted 100 times wtf
---
Won't even let me delete lmao ffs
I think tattle posted multiple times for emphasis 🤣 I agree though , she’s an embarrassment for taking him back so easily . She tried to work for about three days as an influencer and it was too much work for egg .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We should all take guesses on how they will announce they’re back together, my guess is with an engagement. saddos.

We should all take guesses on how they will announce they’re back together, my guess is with an engagement. saddos.
I 100% think it’s either going to be baby number 4 announcement or an engagement announcement and they will both act like they never broke up and we’ve all dreamed it😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Possible, but I don't know if he's the type to get married. He' strikes me as someone who makes their partner wait 15+ years then goes "oh go on then" Then complains about the 'ball and chain'.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure Helen once said she didn’t want to get married that it had never interested her as her mum was never married
---
So more than likely baby number 4 than an engagement

Reactions: 8
Been locked out my account for few days so catching up now did anyone else notice chet was at the place Ellun got her lips done the same day so he likely took her, he loves the fake boobs big lips

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Helen once said she didn’t want to get married that it had never interested her as her mum was never married
---
I bet she wouldn’t say no to a nice big rock though and the content it would provide and then just make it a life long engagement with no actual wedding in sight.

Reactions: 9
---
She probably just said that because she knew he never would. Makes it look like it's her decision

• Heart
I don’t think Chet will engage for the right reasons, he probably will do it for either engagement on instagram or Helen’s condition to get back with her

can you post her story on here for those of us who don’t follow coral please? Her profile is now private so cannot snoop 🥲🥲

Reactions: 5
Can’t tell it’s her for sure

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Didn't Egg used to always say that Chet "TOLD" her she'd have to wait until they were together 10 years before an engagement? Now we know why, need to get those foolish cheating years done first 🙄

Reactions: 8
Now she’s sharing his faded store. I know she’s got 3 kids to save the relationship but he has done her so dirty many times!!! She’s a full on mug her daughter will grow up thinking it’s fine to be treated this way. He’s probably told her she can do the house how ever she wants with all his money and baby 4 will be announced soon! What a waste

Reactions: 18
Maybe her master plan is to marry him and then fleece him for everything he’s got in the divorce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now she’s sharing his faded store. I know she’s got 3 kids to save the relationship but he has done her so dirty many times!!! She’s a full on mug her daughter will grow up thinking it’s fine to be treated this way. He’s probably told her she can do the house how ever she wants with all his money and baby 4 will be announced soon! What a waste
She can paint the house with gold encrusted paint, and have 20 kids to him.. but they’d both still be miserable as sin! She’s a mug & he’s a walking ick 😂

Did everyone see his comment about what’s the next one gonna be called on her latest home post 👀

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.