Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #28 Have they split or still entangled? Chet’s only arsed about being cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Coral is the one who told Helen about the cheating? They were really close weren’t they before all this. And if they are now back together / trying to make it work that would put Coral in a really awkward position

Reactions: 6
I feel like the only way for her to be in the middle of any of it would be if he cheated with one of corals friends or something? Other than that there isn’t really I reason I don’t think
Unless chets family are blaming helen for the nasty comments about the dead brother ….

Reactions: 4
Unless chets family are blaming helen for the nasty comments about the dead brother ….
I don’t know if I believe there was comment about his brother, chet has shown people messages to him before but didn’t show this one, I know it would be wrong to lie about getting them kind of messages but really how many people actually know ? I know chet and Casey have posted about there brother before but I wouldn’t expect it to be common knowledge

Maybe Coral is the one who told Helen about the cheating? They were really close weren’t they before all this. And if they are now back together / trying to make it work that would put Coral in a really awkward position
or coral supported egg over Chet when they broke up and now she’s done a 180 and it’s like them against her now. If so that’s really unfair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.