Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck does chet put up with her? She’s so draining. I’ll do you a deal… but all has to be on her terms 🤣 such an entitled little egg bet he’s relieved to get off to manc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How the duck does chet put up with her? She’s so draining. I’ll do you a deal… but all has to be on her terms 🤣 such an entitled little egg bet he’s relieved to get off to manc
He loves it!
It’s all put on for Instagram! He knows exactly what he’s doing… He isn’t bothered at all.
Can’t believe anyone feels sorry for him 😂😂

Reactions: 14
He loves it!
It’s all put on for Instagram! He knows exactly what he’s doing… He isn’t bothered at all.
Can’t believe anyone feels sorry for him 😂😂
I don’t feel sorry for him, I’m far from a chet fan I just find it strange how someones as upbeat as him puts up with someone as moody as her. Guess opposites attract tho eh

Reactions: 9
I don’t feel sorry for him, I’m far from a chet fan I just find it strange how someones as upbeat as him puts up with someone as moody as her. Guess opposites attract tho eh
I guess. I just don’t think either one is as moody or upbeat at Chet likes to portray 😂
Like I said it’s all an act and he knows exactly what to post 😂😂

Reactions: 5
You always randomly chime in whenever there’s relationship issues mentioned. I remember you were super quick to defend cheating allegations against him too. Otherwise, you’re really never active in this thread. Are you one of their neighbors or something? 😂 like ok they’re perfectly matched such a great aspirational couple….. nottttttt
---

whilst I partly agree - I think he definitely puts on a show for IG, I think she is 1000% as moody as she seems. Like the girl literally has no friends apart from Cowwal and Chet’s friends girlfriends lol
Oh for duck sake 😂😂 this is exactly why.

Hardly defended… as there wasn’t anything to defend. There was no proof… none whatsoever.

I never chimed in because of “relationship issues” I joked about Chet being calculated. Sorry for thinking Chet knows exactly what he’s doing when he posts his stories. I never said they were perfectly matched? But they’ve been together for years.. if he wanted to leave he would

Realistically why is it Helen’s friends with “chets friends girlfriends” and not the other way round? Who are you referring to? Do you know something the rest of us don’t?

Reactions: 3
I think they're both pricks. Shes boring, beige and bleeping miserable and he's a featival-fanny fiend. She spends and wastes his money, that he earns, and doesn't give a duck about how shallow and using she looks doing it. The kids are feral and yet, she acts like they're perfectly behaved. At least chet shows the feral (and quite funny at times) side. The day with the grabbing ocean about getting her ears pierced. She's not maternal at all and clearly isn't a toddler person. She likes them when they're newborn and just has another when they're both 2ish. The house is boring and not homely which speaks volumes about their relationship. He owns the house, yes but it is THEIR home. It should be a joint decision. She's ignoring what he wants, picking colours that DO look like the walls in the home of a lifelong smoker, and then whining and kicking off again. She's a prat with tit hair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Every time I start to like Chet a little, I have to remind myself of when he was breaking covid lockdown rules, and told a bereaved woman to ‘go suck’ her dead Grandfather who’d just died of covid. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder how come she never seems to have any of them down or she never visits them?
Maybe she does but they don’t want to be on SM? I may be wrong this is just me assuming. But from the looks of her insta she lives a very boring life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She literally posts watching paint dry, so I reckon if she did anything remotely fun, she'd post it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You always randomly chime in whenever there’s relationship issues mentioned. I remember you were super quick to defend cheating allegations against him too. Otherwise, you’re really never active in this thread. Are you one of their neighbors or something? 😂 like ok they’re perfectly matched such a great aspirational couple….. nottttttt
---

whilst I partly agree - I think he definitely puts on a show for IG, I think she is 1000% as moody as she seems. Like the girl literally has no friends apart from Cowwal and Chet’s friends girlfriends lol
And you always defend Chet, the beauty of us all having different opinions ay?
---
His TikTok 🤣 he is funny but she will be fuming at that!

Reactions: 3
The post of chet with his stuff from home bargains had me laughing out loud lol I don’t understand how he tolerates such a boring beige bird like egg . His house would be really fun to look at it if he has his way not the baiiiigeeeee they have . Looks so empty and plain . I think they argue a lot more than we see on insta . Chet shows reality and ellun shows fake insta
I agree. He would put personality in the house for the kids! Helen is trying to insta copy cat hard I think. She needs to just get someone in who’s a professional instead of wasting Chets money.

Helen’s painting
Chets off to the gym
Oceans shopping on the iPad 😆😆

• Haha
Actually think peach is gorgeous she’s definitely more Chet but you can see ocean in her too

Reactions: 13
She is literally trying to be every insta home trend at once 😭 find your own style and own it! + don’t be afraid of colour if that’s what it takes!!

Reactions: 5
Gawd… they’re so boring.

How is everyone? Anyone been up to anything nice? Any pregnancy or cheating dramas in your personal lives?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.