Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person who would be LIVID if I had to pay for my in-laws 7 bottles of wine? If it's HIS card why's he paying for HER wine? I'd be fuming if I was buying something for someone else, even more so that the wine she's bought is bleeping cheap and nasty 😂😂😂😂

Edited to add, whether she's helping or not, seven bleeping bottles? No wonder Helen wanted to stop BF. mum juice 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I give it 6 months and we will see another ‘accidental baby’ and fake shocked face with a pregnancy test.
Well she loves getting pregnant in February/March for them November/December baybehhhss, so it wouldn’t surprise me at all 😂 she would be very silly to get pregnant so soon after a c section tho! My surgeon told me to wait 2 years so my body can heal fully from the inside, as there’s chances the scar can rupture etc

Reactions: 7
Am I the only person who would be LIVID if I had to pay for my in-laws 7 bottles of wine? If it's HIS card why's he paying for HER wine? I'd be fuming if I was buying something for someone else, even more so that the wine she's bought is bleeping cheap and nasty 😂😂😂😂

Edited to add, whether she's helping or not, seven bleeping bottles? No wonder Helen wanted to stop BF. mum juice 🤢🤢🤢
It’s probably a set up knowing Chet and it’s all for the gram. They are probably having a party or he’s agreed to park prior

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s probably a set up knowing Chet and it’s all for the gram. They are probably having a party or he’s agreed to park prior
That would make sense to be fair, but she looked well pissed off he was filming her and maybe even a bit embarrassed? I'd be fuming if I had to buy that much tit wine 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Yes you are the only one 😂 She’s clearly been brought down to do all the decorating, the wine is the least he can do.
---
The STATE of the baby prison walls! These babies are 2 & 3 how the duck is it like that? They must just literally lock them in that room, that would no way happen if they was watched. Do they not know you can’t leave children that young, alone! Scary to think people like this keep having kids they can’t handle.

Reactions: 9
Holy tit the actual state of those walls in their playroom 🫣 clearly never watched!

Reactions: 6
Holy tit the actual state of those walls in their playroom 🫣 clearly never watched!

Exactly. Instead of moaning and breaking your back scrubbing every week, either teach them not to be feral or keep an eye on them!

Reactions: 5
It’s actually a sign of intelligence if children write on walls I always allowed it in playroom so stopped them doing it all over house. A chalk wall is what she should do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seems more a sign of child neglect in this situation tbh 😂 intelligence I don’t think runs in that household.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg the playroom walls 🤣🤣 is this why Ellun has to redecorate all the time, covering up Orshuns scribbles 😂

Reactions: 3
Yes you are the only one 😂 She’s clearly been brought down to do all the decorating, the wine is the least he can do.
---
The STATE of the baby prison walls! These babies are 2 & 3 how the duck is it like that? They must just literally lock them in that room, that would no way happen if they was watched. Do they not know you can’t leave children that young, alone! Scary to think people like this keep having kids they can’t handle.
So you think it's normal for her to take advantage? I don't get how people can think that the way Helen basically spends all his money and does duck all herself is normal. I know he's a prick but he earns the money for her to blow it on tit decorating and tit wine for her and her mother. No wonder he cheats she's a bleep.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.