Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you think it's normal for her to take advantage? I don't get how people can think that the way Helen basically spends all his money and does duck all herself is normal. I know he's a prick but he earns the money for her to blow it on tit decorating and tit wine for her and her mother. No wonder he cheats she's a bleep.
you think Chet is being serious? Everything Chet puts on Instagram of Ellen or her mum is for content and made up.

Reactions: 13
you think Chet is being serious? Everything Chet puts on Instagram of Ellen or her mum is for content and made up.
I agree i dont think hes being serious surely her mum wouldn't buy 7 bottles of wine without asking first that's just rude. He's obviously at the wind up

Reactions: 8
So you think it's normal for her to take advantage? I don't get how people can think that the way Helen basically spends all his money and does duck all herself is normal. I know he's a prick but he earns the money for her to blow it on tit decorating and tit wine for her and her mother. No wonder he cheats she's a bleep.
Well said ❤

Reactions: 1
Elluns mum looks proper done with Chet’s tit. He is such a man baby even after 3 kids, a house and a business he still hasn’t grown up!

Reactions: 7
LOL No it’s I think it’s all content and he brought the wine knowing he would do that reel …. Do you think he was really confused about her buying all that wine on his card? 😂 😆 does your mum often use your husbands card? That never happens its all bullshit for views and likes, I thought people knew the deal these days.

Saying that his recent reel is interesting he’s blatantly saying he reads here .. hi cheat .. I mean Chet 😂

Reactions: 5
Honestly you guys find the least little thing to argue over 😂

I actually think he’s hilarious with her mum.
They’ve obviously got a good relationship.

Reactions: 16
looking after three kids is not doing “duck all”

Reactions: 9
Honestly you guys find the least little thing to argue over 😂

I actually think he’s hilarious with her mum.
They’ve obviously got a good relationship.
He literally says it all with a grin on his face even he finds it hilarious too 😂 He loves when she comes down, she does all the tit he is supposed to do.

Reactions: 9
THEIR money 😊
The whole money thing is getting so boring at this point they have 3 beluga’s she’s got duck all apart from his income which is fine, they’re a family I’m over this narrative 😅 they’re together have kids, what’s it gonna take for it to be their money instead of HIS money? They get married then it’s ok..? Their family their finances and if mum in law needs 70 bottles of wine to stay the week with those 2 and all the belugas then it’s a small price to pay 😂😂

Controversial I know but my opinion changed cos this argument bores The absolute life out of me.

Is no one here a stay at home mum?

Reactions: 19
The whole money thing is getting so boring at this point they have 3 beluga’s she’s got duck all apart from his income which is fine, they’re a family I’m over this narrative 😅 they’re together have kids, what’s it gonna take for it to be their money instead of HIS money? They get married then it’s ok..? Their family their finances and if mum in law needs 70 bottles of wine to stay the week with those 2 and all the belugas then it’s a small price to pay 😂😂

Controversial I know but my opinion changed cos this argument bores The absolute life out of me.

I agree with you, if he was a stinge with “his money” then we would all complain. She’s a stay at home mum where else is she supposed to get money from? - can someone make a new thread?

Reactions: 8
Their relationship is weird I agree its THEIR money but at the same time they seem so separate?? She seems to literally just look after the children and that’s all like there isn’t much of a team effort with them as in him going to work and her running the house as she doesn’t seem to cook for him she doesn’t clean the house as they have a cleaner. She just doesn’t seem to do much 😂
---
Their relationship is weird I agree its THEIR money but at the same time they seem so separate?? She seems to literally just look after the children and that’s all like there isn’t much of a team effort with them as in him going to work and her running the house as she doesn’t seem to cook for him she doesn’t clean the house as they have a cleaner. She just doesn’t seem to do much 😂
Just to add it obviously works for them and at the end of the day it’s none of our business what she does with her time I just find their whole set up and relationship odd 😂
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

👋

I spend all of my husband's money whilst doing duck all every day.

(Look after our 4 children but that's not as important as having a job apparently 😉😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
👋

I spend all of my husband's money whilst doing duck all every day.

(Look after our 4 children but that's not as important as having a job apparently 😉😂)
I've just gone back to work after spending the last 10 years staying at home looking after my children and just spending all my partners money - was the best 10 years 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
clearly I am disengaged with reality if looking after my kids (on mat leave and now working full time) doesn't mean i'm doing duck all. For the record, w/o working full time, its a full time job.
I know this isn't a rave thread but a lot of people on here seem to be up chet's arse and have it in for egg! Jealous? - there i said it.
dont worry the jealous was a joke before you all hunt me down,..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.