Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a few weeks since I commented I see Peach and grown into looking just like Ocean and Elvis ginger 😂

And Ellen still her miserable self

Reactions: 2
Gawd… they’re so boring.

How is everyone? Anyone been up to anything nice? Any pregnancy or cheating dramas in your personal lives?
I had a baby on Friday and can openly admit it's not a breastfeeding dream I do not enjoy it my nipples feel like lava and look like 100 year old wotsits. I don't know how Helen makes it look easy 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a baby on Friday and can openly admit it's not a breastfeeding dream I do not enjoy it my nipples feel like lava and look like 100 year old wotsits. I don't know how Helen makes it look easy 🤔
Aw congratulations on your birth. Hope you’re enjoying your newborn bubble ❤

Reactions: 2
Chet’s dad has just posted a photo of Ocean and Rox together. Are they all friendly again?

Reactions: 6
I had a baby on Friday and can openly admit it's not a breastfeeding dream I do not enjoy it my nipples feel like lava and look like 100 year old wotsits. I don't know how Helen makes it look easy 
She makes it look easy by filling a bottle with formula, giving it to the baby then lying to strangers on the Internet. Maybe try that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been ages since I commented on here. But I’ve been watching their stories, how the duck does egg have time to paint the house when she’s got 2 young children and a new born? I’ve got 1, 3 year old and no time to do it! Then again, I do go to work 4 days a week. They never take the children anywhere, I was thinking maybe they just don’t post it, but they are influencers so they would surely! In my opinion it’s easier to take children out than keep them locked in the yellow room all day.

Reactions: 7
The way chet speaks to Allison and Helen sometimes for ‘the gram’ just makes him seem like a rude prick

Reactions: 5
I give it 6 months and we will see another ‘accidental baby’ and fake shocked face with a pregnancy test.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.