Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post of chet with his stuff from home bargains had me laughing out loud lol I don’t understand how he tolerates such a boring beige bird like egg . His house would be really fun to look at it if he has his way not the baiiiigeeeee they have . Looks so empty and plain . I think they argue a lot more than we see on insta . Chet shows reality and ellun shows fake insta

Reactions: 12
Na don't get me wrong they are a pair of thick c***ts but Chet is so entertaining with his posts. He don't give a tit Helen tries to put on this perfect front🤣

Reactions: 15
Why Ellun making a big deal out of the LED lights if the room getting decorated what does it matter

Reactions: 1
The paint wars thing is wearing a bit thin now 🥱 Ellun show me how to Zoflora a side or Something please?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t even fathom being as boring as Ellun… like literally all she does is have kids, give them awful names and repaint the house twice a year - for feral beluga’s to destroy every wall. Yawn.

I hope we get a spring cleaning hawwullll from her, and the inevitable Easter themed photo shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How do you not know who Vincent van Gogh is? I learnt about him in primary school.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her skin in the photo is so red and sore looking on the first photo too. They should never have put the filler in her lips they were fine anyway.

Reactions: 5
All joking aside, regardless of how much money they have, it’s very much still possible to waste money even when you’ve got a decent income and all Ellun does, is waste the money Chet solely earns. I’ve definitely repainted a couple of rooms when I’ve decided I prefer a different color, but she’s repainting the entire house every few months purely to put a different shade of beige or white on them… That’s weird behavior at the best of times.

Egg, if you’re reading this, I’m actually begging you to clean the grout/replace it on the kitchen floor, I can’t even cope with how grubby it is.

Also, I love my new profile pic - my first PP too! 🥹
---
Just to add, why the f*** does she think the scraped back bald look is remotely attractive or presentable? Her hair is definitely short enough to wear it down and it not get in the way, but also just like use a claw clip for a cute messy relaxed look??? She does quite literally look bald with her greased back look

• Sick
Reactions: 8
All joking aside, regardless of how much money they have, it’s very much still possible to waste money even when you’ve got a decent income and all Ellun does, is waste the money Chet solely earns. I’ve definitely repainted a couple of rooms when I’ve decided I prefer a different color, but she’s repainting the entire house every few months purely to put a different shade of beige or white on them… That’s weird behavior at the best of times.

Egg, if you’re reading this, I’m actually begging you to clean the grout/replace it on the kitchen floor, I can’t even cope with how grubby it is.

---

Just to add, why the f*** does she think the scraped back bald look is remotely attractive or presentable? Her hair is definitely short enough to wear it down and it not get in the way, but also just like use a claw clip for a cute messy relaxed look??? She does quite literally look bald with her greased back look
She doesn't have enough hair for a messy look I think that's why

Reactions: 3
I’m enjoying the argumentative side to them both. She gets reeeaaallly pissed off really quickly 😆

Reactions: 5

---
I had to give your pp a second glance - legit thought it was a bloke

Reactions: 1
The way chet talks 🤢🤢 why does he think he's some sortnof gangster. He's a 5ft greasy little boy band lookalike

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.