Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really i don’t think they look alike 🤣

Helen’s lips look AWFUL there though
Yeah, I've seen a few pictures of them where I've thought they look alike. Moreso when Helen had her bright blue hair. I could just be a case of similar make up/aesthetics etc but it's definitely crossed my mind. My partner thinks so too 😄

Reactions: 5
Ocean Peach Elvis ....I mean Ocean beach Ibiza 😂
Her lips , cheeks and jaw looks shocking . Like a bo selecta Mask!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ocean, Peach, pear plum, I spy Elvis glum
Elvis glum in the cupboard, I spy Eggyhead
Eggyhead painting the stairs, I spy Chet’s new mare
---
Ps - Helen looks bleeping awful 🙃 she’s really trying to compete with the fake bimbo’s Chet likes to pop his rod in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1970329
sometimes, you could be easily forgiven for thinking these two are sisters and it gives me a bit of an ick that Chet regularly penetrates someone that looks so much like his own sister.

also, while I’m one this strange train of thought…what a weird place to tag Chet 😂😂
Even weirder thing is Coral’s fella is the double of their Dad & Chet I always think it’s one of them, he seems to have morphed into tractorboi over the years. These 2 have the beluga look about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Urgh Ocean pulling the balloon from under Elvis he went flying no one ever tells her off and next story she’s sat on the balloon again, poor kid I feel sorry for him, she’s just so spiteful even she said I bit myself then carried on saying he bit her tell him off, it’s not normal that at the age of 3 she is this crafty and horrible, she reminds me of Hope from corrie 🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Why wasn’t the thread title Peach has left the leach what happened that was epic 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Urgh Ocean pulling the balloon from under Elvis he went flying no one ever tells her off and next story she’s sat on the balloon again, poor kid I feel sorry for him, she’s just so spiteful even she said I bit myself then carried on saying he bit her tell him off, it’s not normal that at the age of 3 she is this crafty and horrible, she reminds me of Hope from corrie 🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Why wasn’t the thread title Peach has left the leach what happened that was epic 😆
Couldn’t believe when I saw that and you just know she wouldn’t have been told off for doing it!! 🤢🤢🤢 they’re raising a vile child the fact he just films her doing it just encourages it imagine that being the father of your children 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Couldn’t believe when I saw that and you just know she wouldn’t have been told off for doing it!! 🤢🤢🤢 they’re raising a vile child the fact he just films her doing it just encourages it imagine that being the father of your children 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
They think it’s funny I saw a few TikTok’s of his one she was in tht locker another of her the sound was saying she’s bad or whatever I can’t really remember but it’s just content for them, will be so funny once she starts school and no one wants to go near the beluga looking brat

Reactions: 3
Ocean is horrid tbh. To defend her a bit though - God knows what she’s witnessed, if we witness Egg treating & speaking to Chet like tit, what must go on behind his IG stories? Shes going to mimic what she’s seeing & hearing. She’s been allowed to get away with absolutely everything, and is beyond spoiled. I’ve met some pretty wild toddlers, but Ocean is on a whole other level.

They think it’s funny I saw a few TikTok’s of his one she was in tht locker another of her the sound was saying she’s bad or whatever I can’t really remember but it’s just content for them, will be so funny once she starts school and no one wants to go near the beluga looking brat
Yeah thinks it’s hilarious the freak, I feel so bleeping sorry for the children in oceans future school classes! And the teachers considering her own parents thinks her behaviour is funny and actively encourages it
---
Ocean is horrid tbh. To defend her a bit though - God knows what she’s witnessed, if we witness Egg treating & speaking to Chet like tit, what must go on behind his IG stories? Shes going to mimic what she’s seeing & hearing. She’s been allowed to get away with absolutely everything, and is beyond spoiled. I’ve met some pretty wild toddlers, but Ocean is on a whole other level.
She is such a character don’t get me wrong the wild thing is actually quite funny but it’s the little spiteful things you see her doing is worrying

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1970329
sometimes, you could be easily forgiven for thinking these two are sisters and it gives me a bit of an ick that Chet regularly penetrates someone that looks so much like his own sister.

also, while I’m one this strange train of thought…what a weird place to tag Chet 😂😂
Ohh her lips!!! She’s gone super big again. They looked so much better when she had them dissolved. I get if she was missing the volume and wanted a small amount back in 😔

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t want to listen to anyones advice on insta, don’t know why she asks everyone.
Basically she’s going back to white, even if it’s off white, it’s still white. I think she’s completely lost her identity and doesn’t really no what she’s doing with the house at all. She should of got someone in like chet said but she doesn’t listen to him either. A house is just material items. They should be making memories first!

She doesn’t want to listen to anyones advice on insta, don’t know why she asks everyone.
Basically she’s going back to white, even if it’s off white, it’s still white. I think she’s completely lost her identity and doesn’t really no what she’s doing with the house at all. She should of got someone in like chet said but she doesn’t listen to him either. A house is just material items. They should be making memories first!
It looks no different every time she paints it that’s what’s so funny! The house IS clinical it’s got no life in it at all, when he walked through to her on the sofa in the kitchen it was empty, don’t get how they can live there this long and still looks like they’ve just moved in, only room with anything in is the trashed prison/playroom.

Reactions: 5
The house that they were in yesterday looked lovely. Gorgeous skylight in the kitchen. Maybe Egg should ask them for some pointers.

Reactions: 3
Wish my only worry in life was what colour to paint my house
She’s so deluded and not in the real world at all 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.