Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg ocean is eating coco pops what a pair of chavs giving her coco pops

I’m not being serious before anyone comes for me I’m referrencing iconic coco pop gate

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Rissa_96x

Marnie if your reading this you are a BULLY regardless of your fiancé’s sister not talking you don’t tell the whole world she hated you since day one where is the respect for your “fiancé” that’s his sister right? What a cunt.

Lol all those nusty flammable hair products put in with desperation to get Elvis’ hair curly was probably on her mind when she smacked his head out the way 🙈.

• Haha

handymandy

Chatty Member
Marnie has always been a c**t even in geordie shore, she has nothing nice to say about people that pull her up for her horrid behaviour. Doesn’t surprise me she’s decided to throw coral under the bus to get sympathy from followers. Narcissistic behaviour at its finest. Awful person. Coral even lives at home with the lovely grandparents she so loves. What a vile human. Sorry if I was corals mum I’d be fuming and tell Marnie about herself. She’s a parent herself, surely bullying people is the last thing you’d want for your kids no matter how old. Also I don’t buy it that corals hated her for no reason, she obviously sees what everyone else does. Marnie is just a piece of work

Elmoo

VIP Member
She’s saying he did her dirty by not telling her where they were going, he isn’t exactly dressed up is he. Still wore a hat at the table - my grannie would be spinning in her grave! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Little Bear

VIP Member
Erm well I have money in the bank and don’t have a cleaner so ✨technically✨ I’m turning down a chance to have a cleaner

PS I’d rather lick my husbands hairy asshole than be a stay at home mum. Struggle with the fuckers 5pm-7pm.
Just think if you were Ellun it would only be a struggle 5pm - 6pm 🤣

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I hope we get another iconic thread title like we did when Elvis was born. Elvis has left the pelvis still makes me chuckle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

jazzy22

VIP Member
Why the fuck does Chet always act so blown away by the basic food helen makes 😂😂 really makes me cringe 😂😂😂
I was going to say he is SO easily pleased 😂
Bit of dead looking mince mixture & grated cheese-
wow wow look at dese tacos man wow.

• Haha

peanutbutter20

God she’s really let herself go too. I know she’s pregnant but she looks fucking awful. Women don’t HAVE to gain a ton of weight in pregnancy, weight gain is inevitable but it can be healthy 🤨 She got quite chubby with both her pregnancies didn’t she? And that scraping her hair back does her zero favors
I think her weight gain is completely fine, she looks great when she’s not wearing hoodies and leggings 🤦‍♀️ sounds like something a man would say who has no clue of what it’s like in pregnancy to be honest.
I wish she’d sort out her hairstyle and eyebrows though ffs 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Parkinson1907

Why do they think it’s normal that random people want to pick up their child? No chance would I be allowing random people to hold my child. Also germaphobe Ellun doesn’t seem bothered

Reactions: 21