Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
well all that reading on breastfeeding failed to teach her that it’s recommended no dummy until breast feeding is established 🤷🏼‍♀️
who the fuck needs 8 dummy’s for hospital bag

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jkop

Pointless (and a bit shitty) comparing kids at that age. When my son was 2 I was told he should be able to say 50 words, he could say about 5 and they were unintelligible to anyone except me. He’s now a scarily intelligent 4 year old thriving at school, but for a while I was really worried for him because everything seems to be a competition with some parents 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
Maybe I’m old fashioned but there’s no way I would spend 250 quid on a Christmas tree without speaking to my other half about it and I work full time and pay half of the bills 😂😂
Chet 100% knew about the new Christmas tree, he’s probably the one who done the transaction but he loves to brag about Ellen spending ‘his’ money - it’s his thing 🙄

• Heart

Bradylo

All I can think whilst watching the party is how sad it is that Rox isn't there and is playing with a ladybird at home ffs.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Wonder if Chet has seen what Marnie said about Cowal yet? Where is the same energy he has when he’s telling people to suck their mums or fuck their dead grandads - give us some drama pls 🤣

• Haha

Doobop

What was Chet's sweet business called again?

Also who wants to place bets on when Ellun will give up breastfeeding lol? absolutely nothing wrong with that but I hate how preach-y she is about it. She said this exact thing before Elvis was born too 😂
Pick and mix 🤣 im sure it took him quite a while yo come up with it

• Haha
Reactions: 18

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I mean she’s 8 months pregnant and tiny and I can’t say I was looking great at any point in my pregnancies 😂
Wouldn’t say she’s overweight at all not being a superfan here but she don’t look terrible, does she? Or am I

GroovyChick

I got pick and mix once and it came with mouldy sweets and over priced the quality was disgusting I rang to get refund and pretty sure it was tractor boy he said well what you want me to do about it he was rude af (disclaimer my daughter saw ad for them before I knew was linked to Chet) 😅
Why does Tractor Boy make me laugh so much?
😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Not a fan of either of them obviously but nice to see her story this morning about her brother being one year sober 👏🏼 Very difficult thing to do.

• Heart

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Nothing worse than someone who comes on insinuating they’ve got tea then says fuck all
It’s like when people post a hospital selfie or tag their location as the hospital like ffs, then it turns out they just had 3 days of diarrhea and are dehydrated or some bs

• Haha

Luna25

I don’t get the impression that he does it because he has money thro, I think he just wouldn’t have a clue

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Did Chet and Casey play sweet shops or something when they were kids??? weird they both grew up and opened a sweet business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

nelly2317

VIP Member
Chet copied that video from a guy on tiktok who did that a few weeks ago with his daughter which got 1m likes I think 🫣

bethanybee

Chatty Member
I swear she doesn’t speak to Helen or chet either weird she’s singling out coral. Probably wants a reaction.

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
What to pack in a c section bag.. you've had two kids, you know exactly what to pack. People have emergency c sections with a "natural birth bag". Beggy bastard.

• Haha