Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t call someone who owns their on clothing brand a man child 🤷‍♀️All I see is a hard working man who gets slated for having boxes and shoes when clearly chets the bread winner 🤷‍♀️

Also we don’t see what ellun does everyday because she doesn’t do anything but shop in m&s and brag about things she’s bought meanwhile the rest of us are living in a crisis, that’s why she doesn’t post anymore because she’s been called out for a rubbish content.
No different to any other ‘influencers’ they all shop then brag about what they’ve bought, that’s the Instagram culture. I don’t see her get gifted huge amounts for doing duck all so if she’s spending her own Chets money I don’t think it matters. Sounds like you have a little crush on the man child 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I do wonder though why Chet hasn’t put a ring on it yet. I bet she’ll make a beautiful Godzilla bride. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do wonder though why Chet hasn’t put a ring on it yet. I bet she’ll make a beautiful Godzilla bride. 😂
She makes zero effort with her appearance she wears massively oversized unflattering clothes … her hair is awful and ruined from years of bad extensions and bleach and hair dye, it’s always slapped to her scalp with tit loads of hairspray… don’t even get me started on the clip in pony tail when she’s half tries to make an effort … and her eyebrows are bloody awful … she’s definitely nothing like the woman she was when they first got together she looks haggard and a right plain Jane … why would he want “wife” her all she does is moan moan moan on his story’s and boss him around …. All she cares about is making her house look nice spending chets money, dressing her daughter like a boy and her son like a girl …. When will ocean ever wear a cute dress with some tights a little Mary Jane shoes 🤦🏻‍♀️ And as for Elvis in oversized beige sweaters and cream leggings 🙈 what even runs through her mind when she dresses the kids … let a girl be a girl and a boy be a boy … ocean never looks pretty in anything she wears she’s always dressed like a tomboy … clearly she’s a girly girl cos she loves princess dresses and make up! Just let her be a girl for gods sake !

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Brooooo. Sorry for starting this deep debate lol. I was just saying boring Helen lives a boring life sitting on her filthy sofa, online shopping with Chet’s money all day whilst both her kids are at nursery and the cleaner scrubs their tit stains off the toilet. Goshhh.

Helen has always been boring and done duck all by the seems of it, so not much has changed. Their kids aren’t parented whatsoever and are literally feral & I can’t even imagine how much SHE will struggle with a newborn and two toddlers, whilst her baby daddy sniffs coke off girls titties and wanks over football. Js. Didn’t mean any offense or to cause a rift 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣Init DONT say too much you might get accused of having a crush on Chet 🤣🤣🤣

Brooooo. Sorry for starting this deep debate lol. I was just saying boring Helen lives a boring life sitting on her filthy sofa, online shopping with Chet’s money all day whilst both her kids are at nursery and the cleaner scrubs their tit stains off the toilet. Goshhh.

Helen has always been boring and done duck all by the seems of it, so not much has changed. Their kids aren’t parented whatsoever and are literally feral & I can’t even imagine how much SHE will struggle with a newborn and two toddlers, whilst her baby daddy sniffs coke off girls titties and wanks over football. Js. Didn’t mean any offense or to cause a rift 🤣
She’ll have a nanny 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God this thread has got quite argumentative 🤣 any one for any coco pops🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m logging off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also @mchammerr others have commented about ellun’s weight and I don’t see you being sarcastic to them? I’m just stating my opinion on them both why you so pressed? 🤣👀👀👀
Just responding to the lady who said she hadn’t been proposed to either hun, as you said ‘you have to wonder why’. That’s all 🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t get pressed about it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Deal. Then someone can video me whilst shouting wow man at my unreal naturally curly blond hair 😅
Not only that, take the coco pops away from you in one story, then you’ll have them back ramming them in your mouth again on the next #notstagedatall 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Most active this thread has been lol, shows how borinnnnnng elllllllunnnn and cherrrrrt are

Reactions: 9
God this thread has got quite argumentative 🤣 any one for any coco pops🤣🤣🤣
It’s one of the worst threads on here. On anyone else’s you can have banter with other members. Here you can’t make 1 comment without someone getting offended

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Some of you on here are so savage 🤣🤣 I do have to stop myself replying with a pointless argument.
I’m buzzing for December - Christmas, Ellen showing us how to put lights on a tree and baby name will be revealed 🤞🏼👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.