Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like the scissors in the dishwasher. If you know your kid likes to play with the dishwasher then empty it straight away when the wash is done.
Or handwash knives and scissors 🫤

Copied from my own post on Aug 17th.
I’d likely to formally add Dream to my bingo card.

My prediction is they’ll go with another 5 letter name.

Peach
Pixie
Petal
Pearl
Posie
Hazel
Honey
Storm
Robin”

Reactions: 2
I don’t think any of us can prepare ourselves when Baby Johnson’s name is revealed 😆 I suspect it could surpass anything we could imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s early but next thread suggestion:
Chet’s still in shaaack and says WOW everyday
And Ellun’s still preggers with Air Fwyer J

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LMAO!! I did google ‘cloud based names’ and Wendy was in the list, so maybe you’ll be right 😂
I’m sure Wendy is the name of chets auntie as well, so could be possible 🤣 I reckon it’ll be another name we didn’t predict - I don’t think one of us predicted elvis last time lmao

Reactions: 2
I hope we get another iconic thread title like we did when Elvis was born. Elvis has left the pelvis still makes me chuckle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
No influencer in 2022 is going to call their kid fuckin WENDY.

That’s dafter than Tanya Burr calling her baby Bogdan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.