Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Y’all saying they’re clearly together & happy because they keep having babies??? - Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (their thread is a whole thrill) are the most toxic couple I’ve seen on IG, and keep shitting out babies when Aaron is a coke head who fucks off to ‘camp’ for his non-existent boxing career. Now they’ve hid their disabled newborn from the world because he isn’t aesthetically pleasing to them. So yeah. Plenty of people continue having babies when they’re not happy! Chet also probably has no clue about ovulation or anything anyway, I imagine our Ellun Egg tracks her cycle religiously 😼

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

jazzy22

VIP Member
I don’t get the impression that he does it because he has money thro, I think he just wouldn’t have a clue
Yes! Imagine Chet trying to build fuwerniture & Ellun just constantly over him going “noarrrr cheeeet” I’d pay too xx

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
IMAGINE Helen throwing chets shoes in chets hallway when the fact chets house is only clean cause Chet pays for a cleaner whilst chets girlfriend sits around child free googling how to become and insta mum,
She needs to get a job the absolute bum.

THERES PEOPLE DYING KIM

• Heart
  • Haha

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Not bothered about her daughter dancing in dog shit but arsed about the shoes in the hallway

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
chets favourite dinner let’s be honest is iceland doner kebab lashed in the air fwyer with a load of shite from home bargains for dessert, not some hello fresh shite helen has just made 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

sheleg

VIP Member
What 🤣🤣🤣
What do you think people would do? Run off with them 🤣
i don’t let random people pick up my kids. Does anyone?? They could be massive ponces or just unsavoury characters. I wouldn’t go around trying to lift up random adults, so why do it to children?

• Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
FFS! I must have watched this 50 times! It deserves a permanent spot on the thread 😂😂😂😂
Not sure what’s funnier…this or when Helen nearly sent Ocean flying 🙈

Attachments

• Haha

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Ellun said she think this baby will be dark unlike the other two, more like she hoping for a dark haired Italian looking child

• Haha
Reactions: 25

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Coral's behaviour towards O&E comes across much more natural and loving than Marnie's behaviour towards her own two children

Reactions: 25

Sticky One

VIP Member
To be fair prior to covid they did go on holiday, it was on holiday they found at she was pregnant. Then covid hit and so has almost three kids
I also don’t think it’s weird they don’t go on holiday with two young kids - fuck that 🤯 I do find it mad that people prefer Chet over Ellen when actually Chet is more offensive (we forgetting he told someone to go fuck their dead grandad 🤣 uses his phone when driving and over exposes his kids on Instagram but god forbid Ellen don’t have a job) but I guess it’s more natural to dislike women, well that’s what tattle makes me think 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23