Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I cringe so much at the stories where they make out everyone is obsessed with there kids! Italians love fussing little kids they do it to every little kid in resteraunts

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Let’s be straight here, Chet might have a more likeable personality and puts on a better act than ELUN but he’s a fucking tosser that’s quite happy fucking off every other weekend to get on the sesh, cheats at every opportunity, he’s 4ft 1 and I doubt he washes his arse in the shower.
the guys a walking wanker. He might be funny once a month but he’s a shit dad and a shit boyfriend. I’m glad they’re at nursery so these ***** aren’t the only one influencing their upbringings.

• Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
From the outside looking in Marnie and Casey seem miserable. Money must be tight in their house if she has resorted to OF.
Ellun and Chet do seem generally happy to me, she seems quite happy to be at home popping out babies while he works and raves 🤣

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Sorry but she’s Miwwwffyyyy when she’s not pregnant so I think he def is in love and they’re happy together I mean i never really doubted they was together cos who would put up with her miserable mug if they didn’t have to though.

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
They both piss me off at times and I read here because I’m a nosy cow. But this thread is just full of people who fancy chet and he can’t do any wrong in their eyes 🙄 Helen gets slated for being mardy but if I was with that man child I’d be a lot worse. She puts up with a lot of shit that most “normal” women wouldn’t stand for so I don’t blame her for having a moan now and again 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this. We’re all here to talk about them but calling a woman who’s 8 months pregnant fat just isn’t it for me

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Maybe there’s a contract

I, Helen Briggs, will let you , Chet Johnson shag about in caravans if you pay me, to shop at M&S at the weekend. For every shag in a caravan with another woman I will post a picture on the gram of my M&S trolley

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
i was gonna put my xmas tree up today but i simply cannot without Helen’s step to step guide on how to put up a christmas tree 😩

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
“I’m only living with her for the kids” is literally the line every single lad uses when they want to cheat 🙄

jazzy22

VIP Member
Wayyyy early but it just popped into my head:

Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollybird

VIP Member
Marnie is a rat for trying to gain the attention on oceans birthday party . It didn’t work though and oceans party went really well and everyone seemed to have a lovely time . I think it was a cheap shot . Cowal seems to be a nice girl and has a normal seeming relationship . They seem to be pretty secure with each other . Marnie is controlling af and Casey defo gets pegged by marnie by the way he bows down to her .

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Can’t anyone remove the squiggle to reveal the name 👀 hahaha
To say she absolutely couldn’t think of a name for Beluga #3 - she sure did get the personalised stuff very quickly 😂 she’s deffo had the name for ages & just wanted to drum up engagement on her page!

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Why does she keep saying she breastfed ocean for 3 months, more like 3 weeks 😂. Hope she goes back to her advice when she’s had the baby, she’s boring compared to those days
Amen! Bring back the old Helen who used to tell us which Asda washing powder smelt the best, and that her toilet water was pink 😂😂 if you know, you know 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
i don’t fancy chet in the slightest, his face looks like a melted ballsack but he does look better with shorter hair than the greasy mop he’s got now

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Finally we can all put our trees up now Helen has shown us how to do it again this year! I mean how would we ever have known how to put lights on a tree without our Helen eh 💁‍♀️ can't wait for the videos chet will show of ocean hanging off it right up the top with the star and elvis using it as a ladder to sit on the window ledge

• Haha

teddy19

VIP Member
The Christmas sign ‘The Johnsons’ 🫢 a sign just for Chet and the kids ey Ellun cos you aren’t a Johnson and likely never will be due to Chet being a man child who will likely never propose 😬

• Haha
  • Heart