Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s her story? She blocked me :(
Just went to screenshot it for you but she's deleted it now 🤣, basically sharing a video and saying "this is how I put lights on my tree! I'll do a video this week or next" nothing eggciting of course

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just went to screenshot it for you but she's deleted it now 🤣, basically sharing a video and saying "this is how I put lights on my tree! I'll do a video this week or next" nothing eggciting of course
omg has she deleted it?? The last story I can see from her is her painting the toilet 😩😩😩 Would be so much easier for her to just buy a prelit tree and then the kids can’t pull the lights off at least

• Heart
Reactions: 4
omg has she deleted it?? The last story I can see from her is her painting the toilet 😩😩😩 Would be so much easier for her to just buy a prelit tree and then the kids can’t pull the lights off at least
Yup it's gone 🤣, I just couldn't face the ball ache of untangling each branch and taking them all off. Fibre optic trees are the way forward with kids!

• Haha
Yup it's gone 🤣, I just couldn't face the ball ache of untangling each branch and taking them all off. Fibre optic trees are the way forward with kids!
we have a gorgeous 7ft pre lit one that was £150 and I loveeee it. Lights are those proper ones just glued/tied on, it’s great 🤣 couldn’t be dealing with £250 and having to string 2000 lights with a toddler

I just can't wait for the three B's content again.
✨ Bath, bottle, bed ✨ and that's how you get your kids to sleep through.

Really worked for Ocean, didn't it?! 🤥
2nd b will be breast though surely seeing as she has done so much research on breast feeding this time 🙄

• Haha
2nd b will be breast though surely seeing as she has done so much research on breast feeding this time 🙄
books ain’t gonna help her cope with a baby refusing to be off the boob for 10 seconds and the two belugas destroying the house, suppose she could chuck the books at the kids.

genuinely can’t wait to see Elvis’s birthday party, oceans was really sweet & super child friendly - I’ll give them/the event planners that!

Reactions: 7
Literally always wonder why she hasn’t just changed her username to Helen 😂 Did anyone ever call her Bleu? It’s like me nicknaming myself “balayage”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally always wonder why she hasn’t just changed her username to Helen 😂 Did anyone ever call her Bleu? It’s like me nicknaming myself “balayage”
And isn’t Coral’s dog called Blue? so did Coral name her dog after Helens nickname or did helen name herself after her fellas sisters dog 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Him putting the before picture on I thought he’d do something a bit fancy with this frozen food (some peppers and onions with the chips, at least!) 😂 Hes literally just just thrown each thing in air fryer. Not even worth the story

He’l be showing us a loaf of bread then some toast next
It’s air fwyer x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their home never looks finished because they spend too much time getting new beds and repainting the same room. It’s so unhomely and cold.

also that bed is a bleeping eyesore

Reactions: 13
Why are they constantly changing things in that house that don’t need to be changed? 😩 it must be out of pure boredom & money to burn! They moved in ages ago, they could have had that finished by now

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.