Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nice shelf stacking job at M&S would suit her. Starting at 6pm of course
😂😂😂😂she needs to find some sort of income, Chet will leave her soon from what I’ve heard he’s sick of her, I mean if my man had his own clothing brand gets me anything I wanted he’d be coming home to a blowjob not moaning about poxy shoes and boxes Jesus Christ ELLUN fix up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did Helen really buy a £250 tree on chets card and say well I bought it last year.. flashbacks of her list remember she’d make of what Chet owed her?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Helen really buy a £250 tree on chets card and say well I bought it last year.. flashbacks of her list remember she’d make of what Chet owed her?😂
£250?! On a Christmas tree she definitely needs to make her OF after the baby 😂spending money like it’s nothing will make them broke no matter how many clothes he sells 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£250?! On a Christmas tree she definitely needs to make her OF after the baby 😂spending money like it’s nothing will make them broke no matter how many clothes he sells 🤣
She said twice a 2nd tree 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I really don't see the problem with Helen buying what she wants when she wants if they can afford it. Obv Chet is happy with her being a SAHM and they have money to burn, hence 3 new zooped up cars in 1 year? I don't think she needs to explain or ask him to spend or get a job. I do wonder why they rushed Ocean and soon to be Elvis to nursery if she is at home though and having the cleaner, gardener, childcare etc I amn't sure what she does but he is clearly happy her being a SAHM so I don't get the hate on that. She is an awful try hard / brag though.

God she’s really let herself go too. I know she’s pregnant but she looks bleeping awful. Women don’t HAVE to gain a ton of weight in pregnancy, weight gain is inevitable but it can be healthy 🤨 She got quite chubby with both her pregnancies didn’t she? And that scraping her hair back does her zero favors

I really don't see the problem with Helen buying what she wants when she wants if they can afford it. Obv Chet is happy with her being a SAHM and they have money to burn, hence 3 new zooped up cars in 1 year? I don't think she needs to explain or ask him to spend or get a job. I do wonder why they rushed Ocean and soon to be Elvis to nursery if she is at home though and having the cleaner, gardener, childcare etc I amn't sure what she does but he is clearly happy her being a SAHM so I don't get the hate on that. She is an awful try hard / brag though.
I mostly just find it hilarious. It’s a very 50s way of living imo. Women really should have something for themselves, like a source of income & hobbies etc. What happens if they break up? He only has financial responsibilities toward the kids, she’d be completely fucked. So yeah, I’m just embarrassed that she’s fully reliant on a man, with exception to a few paid ads she does

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
God she’s really let herself go too. I know she’s pregnant but she looks bleeping awful. Women don’t HAVE to gain a ton of weight in pregnancy, weight gain is inevitable but it can be healthy 🤨 She got quite chubby with both her pregnancies didn’t she? And that scraping her hair back does her zero favors.

I mostly just find it hilarious. It’s a very 50s way of living imo. Women really should have something for themselves, like a source of income & hobbies etc. What happens if they break up? He only has financial responsibilities toward the kids, she’d be completely fucked. So yeah, I’m just embarrassed that she’s fully reliant on a man, with exception to a few paid ads she does
Yeh I would agree it was v 1950s if she did the housework and cooking, the kids usually eat tit food all the time and chet seems to cook his own in his magic air fryer which is why i've no clue what she does.

I have 2 kids, work full time and have hobbies so I am sure she is bored stiff.

I won't say she has let herself go though, she has 2 young kids and is pregnant so I think she's entitled to look as she wants and no doubt we'll have size 6 pics of her by summer.

Reactions: 11
She has so much time on her hands, what does she do? Moan about shoes and boxes ungrateful egg head princess lol just annoys me that with her massive following claiming she’s an influencer she doesn’t do anything but brag about what she’s bought she needs to get in the real world and be relatable like her sexy baby father !

• Haha
Yeh I would agree it was v 1950s if she did the housework and cooking, the kids usually eat tit food all the time and chet seems to cook his own in his magic air fryer which is why i've no clue what she does.

I have 2 kids, work full time and have hobbies so I am sure she is bored stiff.

I won't say she has let herself go though, she has 2 young kids and is pregnant so I think she's entitled to look as she wants and no doubt we'll have size 6 pics of her by summer.
Idk man, she has the majority of her day to eat properly & get a few steps in. Being overweight is never healthy, especially when pregnant. It seems both kids are at nursery now, maybe Elvis is there part time atm? But that gives her plenty of time to do her own thing and she just does duck alllllll. But I agree I imagine she must be so bored

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Idk man, she has the majority of her day to eat properly & get a few steps in. Being overweight is never healthy, especially when pregnant. It seems both kids are at nursery now, maybe Elvis is there part time atm? But that gives her plenty of time to do her own thing and she just does duck alllllll. But I agree I imagine she must be so bored
I can see what you mean in terms of time, Helen has the means and the 'deal' with Hello Fresh or whatever company to ensure she has time to cook a healthy meal and ample time to exercise, I always tell myself if I had no job i'd be uber healthy and fit but i've been uber healthy and fit before with as much on my plate I am just currently in a rut and prob why I feel for Helen, I had a baby same time she had Elvis and have yoyo'd since so with sleep deprivation etc i'd give her a pass but she apparently clocks off at 6pm

God she’s really let herself go too. I know she’s pregnant but she looks bleeping awful. Women don’t HAVE to gain a ton of weight in pregnancy, weight gain is inevitable but it can be healthy 🤨 She got quite chubby with both her pregnancies didn’t she? And that scraping her hair back does her zero favors
I think her weight gain is completely fine, she looks great when she’s not wearing hoodies and leggings 🤦‍♀️ sounds like something a man would say who has no clue of what it’s like in pregnancy to be honest.
I wish she’d sort out her hairstyle and eyebrows though ffs 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ngl if we had the money I’d like to be a sahm, all that quality time with my babies! But I do get what you’re saying she has the time as she has a cleaner and the kids are at nursery so who knows how she spends her time.. Planning m&s and Waitrose shops maybe?

I think her weight gain is completely fine, she looks great when she’s not wearing hoodies and leggings 🤦‍♀️ sounds like something a man would say who has no clue of what it’s like in pregnancy to be honest.
I wish she’d sort out her hairstyle and eyebrows though ffs 🤣
I am the same age as her, with a toddler 2 weeks older than Elvis 😬😬😬 Just as under eating can cause issues in pregnancy, over eating can too - that’s all I’m mostly saying! I know she’ll bounce back the second baby girl breeze cloud Wendy pops out because she’s perfeckkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He 100% leases the cars to promote his mates company! But I agree if he’s happy for her to spend on his card, then go for it. Personally, I wouldn’t want to live off my partner but some people do

Reactions: 9
I mean she’s 8 months pregnant and tiny and I can’t say I was looking great at any point in my pregnancies 😂
Wouldn’t say she’s overweight at all not being a superfan here but she don’t look terrible, does she? Or am I

Reactions: 18
I mean she’s 8 months pregnant and tiny and I can’t say I was looking great at any point in my pregnancies 😂
Wouldn’t say she’s overweight at all not being a superfan here but she don’t look terrible, does she? Or am I
Mostly just in her face!! Sorry I definitely should have been more clear. She looks very unwell in her face, I can’t see much of her body because of the huge sweaters etc

Haha I'm 2 weeks behind her (with my 4th) and look like a beached whale in comparison to her 😳 honestly wish I looked like her at this stage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.