Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey I feel like Iโ€™ve been done over on this Tuesday morning. My thread suggestion got 57 likes ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m still not over ocean getting her head stuck in the toilet seat and they waited for someone else to cute her out of it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After 2 days Iโ€™m finally caught up! duck I wish I knew the threads on these two existed long ago.
Boring ELLUN drives me mental
Chet can get one tho

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the duck does Chet always act so blown away by the basic food helen makes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ really makes me cringe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck does Chet always act so blown away by the basic food helen makes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ really makes me cringe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I was going to say he is SO easily pleased ๐Ÿ˜‚
Bit of dead looking mince mixture & grated cheese-
wow wow look at dese tacos man wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I meanโ€ฆ his hair does look like it would smell ๐Ÿ˜†

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does Helen think shes the only person ever to own a pair of uggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because his mum brung him up on beige freezer food

What does helen actually do? Im really curious because she has a cleaner, hardly cooks and the kids go to nursery. I never see her with her family or any friends only chets sister

Reactions: 9
Because his mum brung him up on beige freezer food

What does helen actually do? Im really curious because she has a cleaner, hardly cooks and the kids go to nursery. I never see her with her family or any friends only chets sister
You missed out *buys banans from M&S*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.