Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Marnie stuff I get families are complicated and not everyone will get on but I’d think of the children. Don’t want to be morbid but you never know what could happen in life and as everyone gets older the kids could really be there for each other & have a close relationship. Even in the present, if I was Marnie I’d think how much fun Rox and Oax could be having at their cousins party. OF stuff is weird I’d probably have a problem but unless there was something extremely disturbing about each pair I want to find a way for the kids to have time with each other. Paternal grandparents could organise their own meets up with kids all together …maybe they do.
I used to wonder how people could fall out with their family and never speak to them. Then my family ruined my wedding day and I realised that toxic people are most definitely better out my life no matter if they are blood. So although I don’t know what happened I can definitely say I wouldn’t speak to someone toxic and certainly wouldn’t do it just for our kids sake, it’s actually detrimental for them if people keep falling out.

Reactions: 17
Party looked sooo good! Well done to the party planners 😉😂

Augustus will be on a sugar rush tonight 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sorry but they need to brush his hair poor picky head

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why is Marnie pretending they’re all friends?? Has she been reading these threads? 😂😂 They literally haven’t even met Elvis and Helen & Chet haven’t met Oax, but they live like less than an hour away???
It’s way less than an hour- it’s about 15 minutes/under 10 miles!

Reactions: 2
Marnie and Casey went abroad for Xmas with the kids, the parents were at home alone, probably not to pick sides.

while the parents will be aware that neither Marnie Casey speak to Helen/Chet/Coral this will probably be the first time Marnie has been vocal about it. In typical Marnie fashion she’sbrave behind a keyboard
What did marnie say? She blocked me on Instagram!!

I have a mutual friend who is “close” with Marnie, she told me that marnie is super jealous of Casey doing anything with anyone else. She wants him at home or having the kids, she’s dragged him away from his friends first, he has none and now is starting on his family

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
All I can think whilst watching the party is how sad it is that Rox isn't there and is playing with a ladybird at home ffs.

Reactions: 19
What did marnie say? She blocked me on Instagram!!

I have a mutual friend who is “close” with Marnie, she told me that marnie is super jealous of Casey doing anything with anyone else. She wants him at home or having the kids, she’s dragged him away from his friends first, he has none and now is starting on his family
I don't even know them and I get this vibe. They don't do anything with anyone poor casey looks like he's taped to that house and doesn't speak to anyone anymore but you make your bed...

Reactions: 14
I don't even know them and I get this vibe. They don't do anything with anyone poor casey looks like he's taped to that house and doesn't speak to anyone anymore but you make your bed...
Off topic but yes I agree. He is definitely whipped when it comes to Marnie & she seems like she fully controls him. She probably got jealous of Coral & Casey that’s why she don’t like her 🤷🏻‍♀️

That party was crazy OTT for a 3 year old. Part of me is glad they seem to be throwing a lot of money at local businesses, but jeez!

That party was crazy OTT for a 3 year old. Part of me is glad they seem to be throwing a lot of money at local businesses, but jeez!
Was so over the top got to hand it to the party planner, egg and Chet still look awkward together 🤣

Reactions: 5
WHY is it just an assumption & expectation that pregnant women get fat, must get fat and have an excuse to gain weight???? It is so horribly unhealthy to just eat everything you want, if you were prone to gaining weight before pregnancy - you’re probably going to be prone to gaining it IN pregnancy. There’s a healthy recommended amount to gain and women seem to think it’s perfectly healthy to go over that despite the physical strain, diabetes risks & complaining postpartum. ✨ Have been pregnant and birthed a wonderfully healthy human without getting chonky ✨

For the record, I retract my previous statement about her looking chubby - Seeing her in the tight dress, she actually looks wonderful from the side and her bump seems neat & adorable. A bit of color wouldn’t have hurt though.
I had severe morning sickness, lost over a stone in the first half of my pregnancy but then swelled like crazy in my second half, my sickness was so on and off that I could eat what I could when I got chance. Sometimes weight gain isn’t a choice. My sister in law had a problem with her hips during pregnancy and couldn’t walk far so gained weight.

I’m glad you’re ✨perfect✨ Though chick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I had severe morning sickness, lost over a stone in the first half of my pregnancy but then swelled like crazy in my second half, my sickness was so on and off that I could eat what I could when I got chance. Sometimes weight gain isn’t a choice. My sister in law had a problem with her hips during pregnancy and couldn’t walk far so gained weight.

I’m glad you’re ✨perfect✨ Though chick
thought it would be a natural assumption I’m obvi not talking about women with actual health issues 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Party looked amazing 🤩 got to give it to them for the gram or not they most certainly made her day special.

Elvis hair & the fire had me in stitches aside from the fact it was dangerous and could of ended badly god forbid he lost those “amazing oh my god curls” his dad is obsessed with thankfully his mums quick reaction saved his bacon

it’s sad about the family stuff I’m sure Casey & Chet where close at one point? The kids will suffer, the parents must be stuck in the middle imagine a wicked party like that yet cousins missing

Reactions: 11
Wonder if Chet has seen what Marnie said about Cowal yet? Where is the same energy he has when he’s telling people to suck their mums or duck their dead grandads - give us some drama pls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That pic was a bad angle tbh she looked great in Chet’s story and changed her shoes on account of being 7 wks away from giving birth i’m sure no one called the fashion police on her? I mean I’m not the biggest fan but no one can say she looks bad cos she does actually look amazing in the other videos and pics.

I felt a bit sorry for Chet when he tried to look at Ocean’s toy and she did her little brat attack, Oceans it’s mine and snatched it … she’s gonna be a fuckin delight that one.

And same I can’t unsee the beluga whale pic when I see Elvis and Ocean now ffs 😂

I used to wonder how people could fall out with their family and never speak to them. Then my family ruined my wedding day and I realised that toxic people are most definitely better out my life no matter if they are blood. So although I don’t know what happened I can definitely say I wouldn’t speak to someone toxic and certainly wouldn’t do it just for our kids sake, it’s actually detrimental for them if people keep falling out.
Yea I don’t wonder I completely understand I think it’s very easy to never speak again but situation dependent I think other people could step in and sort it out just for the kids. Not the kids fault they have tit parents if that’s the opinion. Like if grandparents are the ones that looked after them all for a day every now and again then kids could spend the time together, parents don’t have to be there or speak.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.