Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
Elvis’s hair nearly caught fire, Chet’s sat there thinking wow man wow what can I cook next in da air fwier?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
WHY is it just an assumption & expectation that pregnant women get fat, must get fat and have an excuse to gain weight???? It is so horribly unhealthy to just eat everything you want, if you were prone to gaining weight before pregnancy - you’re probably going to be prone to gaining it IN pregnancy. There’s a healthy recommended amount to gain and women seem to think it’s perfectly healthy to go over that despite the physical strain, diabetes risks & complaining postpartum. ✨ Have been pregnant and birthed a wonderfully healthy human without getting chonky ✨

For the record, I retract my previous statement about her looking chubby - Seeing her in the tight dress, she actually looks wonderful from the side and her bump seems neat & adorable. A bit of color wouldn’t have hurt though.
I had severe morning sickness, lost over a stone in the first half of my pregnancy but then swelled like crazy in my second half, my sickness was so on and off that I could eat what I could when I got chance. Sometimes weight gain isn’t a choice. My sister in law had a problem with her hips during pregnancy and couldn’t walk far so gained weight.

I’m glad you’re ✨perfect✨ Though chick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Sarah895

Felt sorry for chets dad with the DVD player Chet was really ungrateful about it , I can’t believe he found it so funny that the kids had broken it after only having it a few minutes … absolutely disrespectful, if ocean can’t look after a DVD player For less than half an hour then she does not deserve an iPad which costs hundreds! I just can’t believe he thought it was so funny when clearly his dad had gone out of his way to get the DVD player and DVD’s for the kids to watch and then it’s just broken…. I was gobsmacked he found it so funny that the children had broken it chets dad look genuinely upset … 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Chelseaw

“I’ve just finished making chets favourite dinner WHAT is….”
“And this is everything WHAT came in the bag”
“I have got a discount code for everyone WHAT is…”
Honestly, her misuse of the word ‘what’ is the most annoying thing in the world 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

mrsknowqiitall

I'm 27 weeks pregnant and can hold my hands up and say I'm 100% more invested in finding out what she Is going to name the baby than I am trying to find a name for my own. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

jazzy22

VIP Member
I thought that was really nasty & shady of Marns to call Cowal out like that. Proper mean girl behavior. People don’t hate you for no reason 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Poor little sod 😂😂 I feel terrible for keep laughing, but slowed down, his little face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Idk88

VIP Member
Lol so she has nothing in common with Helen and Chet but going off these stories is ok with them? And Coral hates her which isn't that surprising tbh 😂 but you're not innocent here either Marnie. Chances of Coral saying something?
Screenshot_20221112-204937_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Why do they (& Casey + Marnie) think their kids are like EXTRA BEAUTIFUL? We all think our kids are ofc, but it’s constantly a “wow look at him” especially with Elvis & Rox 👀 They’re all just such regular looking kids, and I actually do not think Ocean or Oax are that cute tbh, ocean reminds me of a beluga whale because of her mothers huge inherited egg head and oax just looks like a baby?? Maybe I’m a pos for saying that but yea, I cannot fathom their weird fascination with their kids being like models or something. He’s hair he’s hair constantly with Elvis like ok we get it Helen does the curly girl method on his ginger rats nest calm down 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
That came across a bit diggy towards him I think. Plus, Ellun, you're hardly a nun. We've seen the videos of her doing a jump into the splits on a night out not so long ago, so piss off with the Mary Poppins act.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Also I’ve Just remembered that coral was going to be a bridesmaid at one point! You wouldn’t ask someone to be your bridesmaid if they’ve ‘hated you from day one’ would you :unsure: I’m sure Helen was too but shock she hates her as well….marnie is definitely the problem.

Reactions: 28