Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son has wavy hair - it can go into a ringlet sometimes but not super tight curls anyway now it’s cold I hate him going out in the morning with damp hair so this thread gave me the idea to airwrap his hair. I did laugh to myself when I was doing it - his curls were on point though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My son has wavy hair - it can go into a ringlet sometimes but not super tight curls anyway now it’s cold I hate him going out in the morning with damp hair so this thread gave me the idea to airwrap his hair. I did laugh to myself when I was doing it - his curls were on point though 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is the Airwrap good? I keep looking at it but the price is steep .... is really a game changer?

The thing is elvis was born with dark hair and she said omg he’s so dark he looks Italian and he’s blonde now don’t know what the obsession with it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pearl is a lovely name but all I see is the whale off SpongeBob 😂 I guess that would suit tho what with beluga as well🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has Helen got a brand new rocking bassinet?
Did she not literally have one for elvis 2 years ago?
If she knew she was having 2 more Angel babeeehs why hasn’t she kept it?😂
I know they are well off but jeeez how wasteful they are!!!!

Reactions: 15
I'm 27 weeks pregnant and can hold my hands up and say I'm 100% more invested in finding out what she Is going to name the baby than I am trying to find a name for my own. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is the Airwrap good? I keep looking at it but the price is steep .... is really a game changer?
In the beginning I did think it was a game changer but now I’ve cut my hair into a Bob I don’t think it is. if I’m totally honest I only bought it because I came into some money otherwise I would have never have got it.

I think this baby’s name will shock us all and be a lovely name 🤣

Reactions: 2
I am going for ✨South Johnson✨, what the way she thinks down south is so amazing 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m thinking and Eden, Lake, River , Forrest kind of vibe maybe?
I’m sure ELLUN said before she doesn’t like the name river because that was speculated when she was pregnant with Augustus gloop, river and blue were the names everyone guessed and she said on her stories she doesn’t like they ones.

I think Penelope or Pearl tbh

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.