Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did elvis get into pre school when he’s only just turned 2? Am I wrong in thinking I thought only people who got benefits got preschool from 2 or is she just calling private nursery pre school 🤣
i think they just call private nursery preschool to sound fancy

Reactions: 5
That came across a bit diggy towards him I think. Plus, Ellun, you're hardly a nun. We've seen the videos of her doing a jump into the splits on a night out not so long ago, so piss off with the Mary Poppins act.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How did elvis get into pre school when he’s only just turned 2? Am I wrong in thinking I thought only people who got benefits got preschool from 2 or is she just calling private nursery pre school 🤣
Some pre schools do have then from 2, the one attached to my son's school does, but you obviously pay if you don't get the 2 year funding. It's just normal school hours and term time only. Quite reasonably priced tbf compared to private nursery.

Reactions: 1
It’s probably a good idea they’re sending Elvis to preschool so young because he’s not going to learn much staying at home with dumb and dumber🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t anyone remove the squiggle to reveal the name 👀 hahaha
To say she absolutely couldn’t think of a name for Beluga #3 - she sure did get the personalised stuff very quickly 😂 she’s deffo had the name for ages & just wanted to drum up engagement on her page!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well Chet certainly does the total opposite doesn't he? She doesn't miss her old life and that still IS Chet's life. Sad really. Does he still cheat?
I reckon this is a dig to Chet. He only does festivals and Ibiza 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I think it will be Pearl like someone mentioned before on here. Or Peaw as Chet will pronounce it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she looked fab in those midi dresses, but recent ones with the dip up in the thighs like what is she thinking!!!

I wonder could Elvis share a bday, he is 27th I remember as my daughter is 2 days older than him!

I know this is very picky of me but she keeps saying she will have three winter babies but… Ocean was born in early November…which is Autumn?!

Reactions: 7
If she does Ocean and Pearl it's not original as my cousins kids are called that 😆😆

• Haha
Once again the clips of home furnishing in between the dresses are just so weird…. Why would she do that?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.