Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of you on here are so savage 🤣🤣 I do have to stop myself replying with a pointless argument.
I’m buzzing for December - Christmas, Ellen showing us how to put lights on a tree and baby name will be revealed 🤞🏼👍🏼
Suitcases packed, Boxing Day morning. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
not one person on this thread would turn down the chance to have a weekly cleaner 😂👍
Erm well I have money in the bank and don’t have a cleaner so ✨technically✨ I’m turning down a chance to have a cleaner

PS I’d rather lick my husbands hairy asshole than be a stay at home mum. Struggle with the fuckers 5pm-7pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Erm well I have money in the bank and don’t have a cleaner so ✨technically✨ I’m turning down a chance to have a cleaner

PS I’d rather lick my husbands hairy asshole than be a stay at home mum. Struggle with the fuckers 5pm-7pm.
Just think if you were Ellun it would only be a struggle 5pm - 6pm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see one comment was saying how she looks haggerd and hair always scraped back, I’m far from Elluns fan but isn’t that what most mums look like I’ve a 2 yr old and I look like a walking corpse from lack of sleep and lucky if I get to piss in peace let alone have time to apply tan and make up, plus she is heavily pregnant so for that comment I will stick up for Ellun

• Heart
Reactions: 14
do you reckon if chet & helen got married she’d wear her hair slapped back with them rat tails extensions in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I’ve just finished making chets favourite dinner WHAT is….”
“And this is everything WHAT came in the bag”
“I have got a discount code for everyone WHAT is…”
Honestly, her misuse of the word ‘what’ is the most annoying thing in the world 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
chets favourite dinner let’s be honest is iceland doner kebab lashed in the air fwyer with a load of shite from home bargains for dessert, not some hello fresh shite helen has just made 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I’ve just finished making chets favourite dinner WHAT is….”
“And this is everything WHAT came in the bag”
“I have got a discount code for everyone WHAT is…”
Honestly, her misuse of the word ‘what’ is the most annoying thing in the world 😭
Such an uneducated silly little egg head she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
chets favourite dinner let’s be honest is iceland doner kebab lashed in the air fwyer with a load of shite from home bargains for dessert, not some hello fresh shite helen has just made 🤣
chet, for the most part, seems VERY humble. Happy to eat a kebab and buzz over home bargains

I see one comment was saying how she looks haggerd and hair always scraped back, I’m far from Elluns fan but isn’t that what most mums look like I’ve a 2 yr old and I look like a walking corpse from lack of sleep and lucky if I get to piss in peace let alone have time to apply tan and make up, plus she is heavily pregnant so for that comment I will stick up for Ellun
The fact is, she has more free time than most of us. Her kids are away at least half the day, she has a cleaner, and doesn’t work or appear to study… Even when the kids are there, they’re locked in that playroom 😩🤣 She’s just laaaaaazy. Most of us look like tit because we’re actually running around after our kids and going to work, taking care of our homes etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m old fashioned but there’s no way I would spend 250 quid on a Christmas tree without speaking to my other half about it and I work full time and pay half of the bills 😂😂
And definitely not use his card- if it was the other way round I’d go made it my other half ever did it as well!

chet, for the most part, seems VERY humble. Happy to eat a kebab and buzz over home bargains

The fact is, she has more free time than most of us. Her kids are away at least half the day, she has a cleaner, and doesn’t work or appear to study… Even when the kids are there, they’re locked in that playroom 😩🤣 She’s just laaaaaazy. Most of us look like tit because we’re actually running around after our kids and going to work, taking care of our homes etc.
Study 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Are both kids in nursery full time?
Ocean is there like 3-4 days per week? Ellun takes her swimming once a week, but she could be at nursery in the afternoon (?) Elvis is 100000% in nursery, I’m assuming he’s currently doing half days before he starts going full-time. Why would they need to get both kids up and dressed, to only take one to nursery? They have two cars… one of them could easily take Ocean if she was the only one going. But maybe I’m wrong :p

Reactions: 1
Ocean is there like 3-4 days per week? Ellun takes her swimming once a week, but she could be at nursery in the afternoon (?) Elvis is 100000% in nursery, I’m assuming he’s currently doing half days before he starts going full-time. Why would they need to get both kids up and dressed, to only take one to nursery? They have two cars… one of them could easily take Ocean if she was the only one going. But maybe I’m wrong :p
I’m sure someone else earlier on the thread said he’s not in nursery yet, I don’t think any of us know for sure. He’s very young for nursery I think. Maybe she’ll put him in part time when the new baby is born, didn’t Ocean start at around the same age? Each to their own but I wasn’t comfortable sending mine anywhere before they could fully talk and were able to tell me things!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why would hellofresh pay her when she cannot speak English? Using 'what' instead of 'that', does she use 'that' instead of 'what' I wonder? Makes the company look dumb.

'Ellun, if you're reading here... please go get a GCSE in English or take English lessons. Do an online shop and in your spare time learn something, ANYTHING to benefit your children's development. I completely understand people have dyslexia and have trouble reading and writing but I have not heard anyone under 10 use such poor language speaking. I feel sad for those three kids

Reactions: 12
Before I found these threads I didn’t actually think anything of there children’s sugar intake but it is so true what everyone is saying on here, O is hyperactive constantly because of the sugar rush out of control probably why they never go and watch Chet play football, when I saw a comment calling E Augustus I was in stitches can’t lie 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.