Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The party looked lovely! Lucky Ocean. I hope she had a good day. Helen also looked really nice. The comments from Marnie are typical, she’s such a witch. You would think Casey would ask her to delete but he’s a witch in a mug way and would be far to scared to ask

Reactions: 13
I don’t buy the ‘ for the kids’ argument because if a family member is toxic the likely hood is that eventually it’s gonna show in the childrens relationship and it really does believe me.

For instance if your brother is racist you would never let the children around him, or anyone else who speaks to him near your child, and the odds of racist brothers kids ended up racist is high so no I wouldn’t let anyone take them around that, personally.

For me it’s the same with any situation I would protect my children from any toxic family members.
I dunno what’s gone on with all this Marnie mess, I don’t think saying about coral was so awful, all anyone here asks is about the family and all that so at least she answered … i mean she didn’t say Cowowl can go duck her dead grandad did she 😂

Reactions: 11
She is just causing drama for the sake of it. She didn’t need to answer any questions about the family drama but chose to anyway, that’s not necessary. I’m glad coral never responded to it, shows that marnie is definitely more problematic

Reactions: 9
Coral's behaviour towards O&E comes across much more natural and loving than Marnie's behaviour towards her own two children

Reactions: 25
Also I’ve Just remembered that coral was going to be a bridesmaid at one point! You wouldn’t ask someone to be your bridesmaid if they’ve ‘hated you from day one’ would you :unsure: I’m sure Helen was too but shock she hates her as well….marnie is definitely the problem.

Reactions: 28
I don’t buy the ‘ for the kids’ argument because if a family member is toxic the likely hood is that eventually it’s gonna show in the childrens relationship and it really does believe me.

For instance if your brother is racist you would never let the children around him, or anyone else who speaks to him near your child, and the odds of racist brothers kids ended up racist is high so no I wouldn’t let anyone take them around that, personally.

For me it’s the same with any situation I would protect my children from any toxic family members.
I dunno what’s gone on with all this Marnie mess, I don’t think saying about coral was so awful, all anyone here asks is about the family and all that so at least she answered … i mean she didn’t say Cowowl can go duck her dead grandad did she 😂
I really do agree, I’d do the same & perhaps it is that type of situation in which case fair enough but I was under the impression it was about extremely petty reasons. If it’s petty then I stick to someone else stepping in to let them see each other. *with parent permission ofc. Do Casey parents never look after Oax and Rox?
Yes I was surprised she actually chose to answer the question but I don’t know much about her in that regard.

Reactions: 2
Can i just say regardless is all this party crap was gifted discounted or Chet you paid for it yourself, i cannot believe you didn't make Elvis take his shoes off during the whole soft play/bouncy castle

There's a sign there saying no shoes 🤦‍♀️ this is what gets my back up about them feeling superior that's someone's livelihood your kid is ruining with his shoes

Reactions: 8
Coral's behaviour towards O&E comes across much more natural and loving than Marnie's behaviour towards her own two children
That could just be down to her be able to spend more time with them though- you’d obviously be more comfortable with someone you spend more time with

Also I’ve Just remembered that coral was going to be a bridesmaid at one point! You wouldn’t ask someone to be your bridesmaid if they’ve ‘hated you from day one’ would you :unsure: I’m sure Helen was too but shock she hates her as well….marnie is definitely the problem.
To be honest I imagine they’re all as bad as each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Marnie is a rat for trying to gain the attention on oceans birthday party . It didn’t work though and oceans party went really well and everyone seemed to have a lovely time . I think it was a cheap shot . Cowal seems to be a nice girl and has a normal seeming relationship . They seem to be pretty secure with each other . Marnie is controlling af and Casey defo gets pegged by marnie by the way he bows down to her .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I write comments about Ellen and Chet and then when the topic of market and Casey come up I am a H&C raver 😂 LITERALLY 10000 times better than beggy Marns and her lapdog for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHY is it just an assumption & expectation that pregnant women get fat, must get fat and have an excuse to gain weight???? It is so horribly unhealthy to just eat everything you want, if you were prone to gaining weight before pregnancy - you’re probably going to be prone to gaining it IN pregnancy. There’s a healthy recommended amount to gain and women seem to think it’s perfectly healthy to go over that despite the physical strain, diabetes risks & complaining postpartum. ✨ Have been pregnant and birthed a wonderfully healthy human without getting chonky ✨

For the record, I retract my previous statement about her looking chubby - Seeing her in the tight dress, she actually looks wonderful from the side and her bump seems neat & adorable. A bit of color wouldn’t have hurt though.
Why are you assuming that if pregnant people put more than the average amount of weight on then it’s because they’re ‘eating everything they want’? People with GD for example can gain a lot of weight even with a normal diet. Think your comment is very judgmental / fat shaming

Reactions: 14
Why are you assuming that if pregnant people put more than the average amount of weight on then it’s because they’re ‘eating everything they want’? People with GD for example can gain a lot of weight even with a normal diet. Think your comment is very judgmental / fat shaming
already replied to someone else re I wasn’t talking about women with medical or health conditions.

Reactions: 1
That could just be down to her be able to spend more time with them though- you’d obviously be more comfortable with someone you spend more time with

To be honest I imagine they’re all as bad as each other 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the poster meant coral is better with ocean and elvis than Marnie is with Rox and oax (as in, she seems more natural around children than the actual mother).

Reactions: 4
I think the 5 princess dresses were a bit excessive (Ocean on the morning of her birthday opening her presents.) Maybe one or two, but with five I don’t feel she’ll appreciate them as much.

Looked a great party though with no expense spared. I think most parents would love to do this for their kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Lovely party for her from the party planners of course because you know like every occasion it would of all been gifted hence the story's tagging them for the next few days being part of the contract for getting it all free/heavily discounted

Reactions: 7
One thing I’ve noticed. Helen & Chet seem to have quite an active & healthy social life, plenty of friends and lots of other kids for O & E to play with.

Marnie & Casey never seem to be with friends? Marnie has her GS crew, but she isn’t with them that often and Casey’s only interactions are with his kids and the Costa cashiers 😂😂😂 Rox is NEVER with other kids?? Like ever? Very very odd. Does explain why they never throw an actual party for Rox.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.