Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elvis is lucky he’s not got a skinhead now 🤣 did chet order oceans presents on Amazon prime last night? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way ellun pushed his head though what did they think would happen how old is he? 2? He doesn’t understand shouldn’t of been near it that close hahahaha all for bleeping Instagram

Reactions: 5
Elvis’s hair nearly caught fire, Chet’s sat there thinking wow man wow what can I cook next in da air fwier?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The way ellun pushed his head though what did they think would happen how old is he? 2? He doesn’t understand shouldn’t of been near it that close hahahaha all for bleeping Instagram
She nearly took his head off honestly pissing at that video

Reactions: 13
Lol all those nusty flammable hair products put in with desperation to get Elvis’ hair curly was probably on her mind when she smacked his head out the way 🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember when she knocked ocean over running away from that bug 😂😂😂

Tbh I’d love to see Helen do a full weeks graft of working , paying her own bills etc . I’d even settle for egg going back to college to learn something new . She has so much spare time and CHOOSES to live off chet doing nothing apart from give birth .....she’s a sponge .

Yes I said it SPONGE 🧽 I know that triggered so many before . She is not a stay at home mum ....she crowns baybehssss out to keep the local
Nursery in business and keep a hold on chets credit card, I mean balls, I mean lifestyle lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Tbh I’d love to see Helen do a full weeks graft of working , paying her own bills etc . I’d even settle for egg going back to college to learn something new . She has so much spare time and CHOOSES to live off chet doing nothing apart from give birth .....she’s a sponge .

Yes I said it SPONGE 🧽 I know that triggered so many before . She is not a stay at home mum ....she crowns baybehssss out to keep the local
Nursery in business and keep a hold on chets credit card, I mean balls, I mean lifestyle lol
Exactly she thinks she made faded aswell 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion...

"Chet cracks us up with his air fwyer, while Ellun's content is absolute dire!"

Reactions: 11
What would make this thread happy then? Helen goes back to work and puts THREE children in nursery at enormous expense or she stays at home while the children are young. She may have every intention of going to work once they are in school. Right now with the amount of children they have and no doubt extortionate nursery fees if makes no sense for her to work. The hate for being a SAHM is crazy! its not all sunshine and rainbows! I bet she works damn harder than Chet does PS. Yes I know she is LUCKY enough to have a cleaner and nursery, not my point
Agree, I have a child who attends nursery 3 full days and it costs me £800 a mont, I couldn’t never afford or want to pay for 3 nursery spaces!

Reactions: 6

thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!! SPONGY EGG

Omg the birthday cake is from M&S - I got the same one for myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just not with 1 meter candles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.