Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we actually have proof he cheated? What’s the theory with all that?? Late on these threads
not confirmed. Think someone came on saying that they knew someone who had slept with Chet in a caravan and she was on his followers/had liked a few pics. Then mysteriously got unfollowed by Chet when all this came to light. Obvs it might not be true, Chet could be a one woman man and just like going out and taking pills all the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hadn’t Chet previously admitted to cheating on Helen? (Don’t quote me, lol) maybe he is a completely faithful man-child, his incessant partying would still drive me maddddd though!

just picture Ellun in tears on her dirty sofa, she’s just clocked out from parenting but Chet is nowhere to be seen… Ocean has just barrel rolled down the stairs and Elvis has raided the snack cupboard, but Ellun can’t parent them cos she doesn’t get overtime pay 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The hallowe’en make up stories of his friend were old 3 years ago. It’s not one bit funny anymore 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I’ve recently started reading the this thread
And on #2 & #3 there was mention of chet and Helen’s friend Danielle being friendly

I then remembered that I follow her so done some looking
Danielle no longer follows helen - previous threads say they fell out but didn’t say why
But Danielle and chet still follow each other - helen is defo the problem with other girls

also found this photo from last year and chet has chose to stand at the opposite side of helen but hugging Danielle and again in the 2nd photo seems to be leaning closer to Danielle than helen

as I said I’ve just started reading this thread so don’t know the ins and out but does anyone know what’s went on with this trio ?
I’m from accy originally too, Helen and Danielle were best friends for most her life from being teens, Chet was really close to her too.
They ran her Herbalife together cause Danielle’s family sell it too, and they had that tit website selling clothes but it seems now Helens gone down to hot as duck south they’ve stopped talking.

Danielle is genuinely a lovely person, nobody I know mutually has a bad word to say about her.

Reactions: 4
I actually do feel a little bit sorry for Helen. From the snippets we see, she appears to do the majority of childcare, etc, whilst Chet is out all day trying on his clothes and saying yes to colors, and then partying on weekends or bleeping off to festivals. It is an incredibly odd arrangement they have… all I can think of is that she MUST get a break every weekend (but doesn’t put it on IG) and the kids are with his family? Or she just really enjoys being a housewife and having a partner that is never home 🤷🏻‍♀️
Helen was out every Friday parting herself until she posted she was pregnant. Maybe she stopped now or maybe she's just stopped posting it 🤷‍♀️. Guarantee within weeks of having the new kid she's back out living it up on the lash every Friday while he does the Saturdays

Reactions: 4
Drawn all over the play room again-totally get the impression they just get left to it in there, also wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a baby gate on the door and they get locked in there

Reactions: 11
I’m from accy originally too, Helen and Danielle were best friends for most her life from being teens, Chet was really close to her too.
They ran her Herbalife together cause Danielle’s family sell it too, and they had that tit website selling clothes but it seems now Helens gone down to hot as duck south they’ve stopped talking.

Danielle is genuinely a lovely person, nobody I know mutually has a bad word to say about her.
i follow Danielle and have always thought she was lovely
I just wasn’t sure what had happened as they don’t follow each other anymore which is a shame. Xx

Reactions: 2
Drawn all over the play room again-totally get the impression they just get left to it in there, also wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a baby gate on the door and they get locked in there
100% just get left alone 🤯 blows my mind! My son is 4 days younger than ocean I couldn’t leave him alone Like this. Maybe I’m a paroniod mum but yeh he’s always in sight

Reactions: 10
The hallowe’en make up stories of his friend were old 3 years ago. It’s not one bit funny anymore 😴
I know!!! It's making me want to commit the amount of time he has asked somebody to do this make up for him. So bleeping boring

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed how elvis doesn’t listen to them at all when they say his name. He’s just in a world of his own? No eye contact. And doesn’t speak or say much for his age?

Reactions: 9
100% just get left alone 🤯 blows my mind! My son is 4 days younger than ocean I couldn’t leave him alone Like this. Maybe I’m a paroniod mum but yeh he’s always in sight
I’m a SAHM and have a baby gate on my daughters room, I put her in there when I’m getting ready in the room next to her (both doors open) purely because it’s safer for her. But I’d actually never leave her in there to go to a different area of the house unless it was something quick like putting laundry in etc. I think both kids are just shut in the play room and left alone, and I think Helen does this with Elvis during the day (if he isn’t secretly at daycare)

Has anyone noticed how elvis doesn’t listen to them at all when they say his name. He’s just in a world of his own? No eye contact. And doesn’t speak or say much for his age?
I do try not to judge the kids/their parents based off such short insights into their lives, but Chet especially, posts a lot about the kids and I truly can never understand a word either of the kids are saying. Elvis could just be SO used of being ignored constantly, that he’s just mimicking the behavior and has settled into a routine of doing his ‘own thing’.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not going to lie my little one is the same age and she ignores her name so much since she's gained her new found independence.

Reactions: 1
Honestly, it worries me how much or for how long those children are left unsupervised! My daughter is a few weeks older than ocean, she knows what she should and shouldn’t do. I do leave her to go for a quick shower, but she’s always upstairs watching her iPad. I’m a single mum so it would be pretty hard to never ever leave her unsupervised. But the fact that they are so close in age and ocean is a wild, they leave the dishwasher stacked with scissors, it’s just worrying. I’m surprised none of them have got seriously injured to be honest with you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.