Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they (& Casey + Marnie) think their kids are like EXTRA BEAUTIFUL? We all think our kids are ofc, but it’s constantly a “wow look at him” especially with Elvis & Rox 👀 They’re all just such regular looking kids, and I actually do not think Ocean or Oax are that cute tbh, ocean reminds me of a beluga whale because of her mothers huge inherited egg head and oax just looks like a baby?? Maybe I’m a pos for saying that but yea, I cannot fathom their weird fascination with their kids being like models or something. He’s hair he’s hair constantly with Elvis like ok we get it Helen does the curly girl method on his ginger rats nest calm down 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who is Oax?? What sort of a name is that! How is it pronounced? In my head it’s like the start of “Oaxaca” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oax is one of Marnie and Casey’s children (Casey is chets brother). Marnie and Casey have a thread on here but I think it’s quite slow as tbh aside from going to Costa they don’t do much! Think the other kid is called Rox

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Ellun fallen out with her mum she doesn’t she to be about and when Chet been in Manchester he at a hotel

Reactions: 3
Who is Oax?? What sort of a name is that! How is it pronounced? In my head it’s like the start of “Oaxaca” 🤣
It’s pronounced ‘Oaks’ she copied it off Charlotte crosbys best mate, she had a little boy called Oax first. Although, I agree the name is absolutely woeful! 😂

Reactions: 4
Why do they (& Casey + Marnie) think their kids are like EXTRA BEAUTIFUL? We all think our kids are ofc, but it’s constantly a “wow look at him” especially with Elvis & Rox 👀 They’re all just such regular looking kids, and I actually do not think Ocean or Oax are that cute tbh, ocean reminds me of a beluga whale because of her mothers huge inherited egg head and oax just looks like a baby?? Maybe I’m a pos for saying that but yea, I cannot fathom their weird fascination with their kids being like models or something. He’s hair he’s hair constantly with Elvis like ok we get it Helen does the curly girl method on his ginger rats nest calm down 😩

A beluga whale 🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A beluga whale 🤣🤣🤣💀
lmaoooo I don’t even mean to be so offensive. Chet isn’t ugly at all, but Helen is just…. Odd looking and the kids both really look like her with the big sunken eyes and massive heads, they’d have been super cute if they just looked like Chet I reckon I really try to curb my offensive posts cos Helen is probably really lonely and since their shelves are 5 inches from the ceiling she probably struggles to reach the fancy biscoff soyeah sorry if you’re reading this Helen xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if this 3rd baby will have dark features I guess it’s unlikely but could u imagine how Chet would be if he child has the dark Italian features they so hoped Elvis had when they would say they hope there little boy would look like Rox when she was expecting Elvis

Reactions: 6
After all this chat about Shoe Zone, live scenes from my local store:

20221105_123622.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
After all this chat about Shoe Zone, live scenes from my local store:

View attachment 1706337
When I was a kid, my sister would tell me if I got lost, to find this store and tell the cashier 😂 Shoe Zone was my safe haven lol (I never got lost though) that was over 20 years ago I could s c r e a m

I wonder if this 3rd baby will have dark features I guess it’s unlikely but could u imagine how Chet would be if he child has the dark Italian features they so hoped Elvis had when they would say they hope there little boy would look like Rox when she was expecting Elvis
Helen’s ginger genes are too powerful 🤣 they are destined to have egg headed gingers 4 lyf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Felt sorry for chets dad with the DVD player Chet was really ungrateful about it , I can’t believe he found it so funny that the kids had broken it after only having it a few minutes … absolutely disrespectful, if ocean can’t look after a DVD player For less than half an hour then she does not deserve an iPad which costs hundreds! I just can’t believe he thought it was so funny when clearly his dad had gone out of his way to get the DVD player and DVD’s for the kids to watch and then it’s just broken…. I was gobsmacked he found it so funny that the children had broken it chets dad look genuinely upset … 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Felt sorry for chets dad with the DVD player Chet was really ungrateful about it , I can’t believe he found it so funny that the kids had broken it after only having it a few minutes … absolutely disrespectful, if ocean can’t look after a DVD player For less than half an hour then she does not deserve an iPad which costs hundreds! I just can’t believe he thought it was so funny when clearly his dad had gone out of his way to get the DVD player and DVD’s for the kids to watch and then it’s just broken…. I was gobsmacked he found it so funny that the children had broken it chets dad look genuinely upset … 😞
Maybe get some tit for this buuuut - They’re tit parents & their kids are tit kids. I get that they’re young, but Ocean especially is bleeping OUT of control, I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up with an ADHD diagnosis tbh. They’ve raised them to be ungrateful little shits with more toys than they need, breaking things & trashing walls etc. It doesn’t even seem to just be the occasional thing, I imagine Ocean is unbearable to be around, like just constantly bleeping doing tit she shouldn’t be and then she has two complete morons not even attempting to parent her. Good luck Helen!!!!! I know you read here. And good luck with baby #3 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A lot of influencers use their children for content rather than parent them it’s awful

Reactions: 6
Not even sorry dad I’ll replace it for you… those children need routine and structure seems like they let them do what they want and Chet constantly laughing so the kids will continue acting out.

Reactions: 10
Maybe get some tit for this buuuut - They’re tit parents & their kids are tit kids. I get that they’re young, but Ocean especially is bleeping OUT of control, I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up with an ADHD diagnosis tbh. They’ve raised them to be ungrateful little shits with more toys than they need, breaking things & trashing walls etc. It doesn’t even seem to just be the occasional thing, I imagine Ocean is unbearable to be around, like just constantly bleeping doing tit she shouldn’t be and then she has two complete morons not even attempting to parent her. Good luck Helen!!!!! I know you read here. And good luck with baby #3 🤣🤣
I don't even think it's adhd I genuinely think it's poor diet and lack of authority at home. She knows she can get away with it.
I was bought up to respect everything I felt really sorry for his dad he was obviously excited to get something for the kids and chet is standing laughing because they've broken it.
It's not easy being a parent I get that but Jesus they've just blasted them full on over insta for everyone to unfortunately judge

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.