Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you never bake without telling me you never bake

P.S. Aimee’s posts are still on the Marnie thread but she’s not been active since Tuesday. Ban maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fuckin hell she's STILL going on about them oats. They look tit Ellun get over it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We ll be seeing them oats in every shape or form.
She s actually trolling US….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol i feel like the only person on this thread that loves chet he makes me laugh.. and i find him significantly hotter than helen

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Lol i feel like the only person on this thread that loves chet he makes me laugh.. and i find him significantly hotter than helen
I actually don't mind Chet 🤣 can't stand Ellun and i honestly find they don't suit each other there's no chemistry between them

Reactions: 13
I have no idea how to reply on here lol but yes! Helen and chet do not suit one bit! She’s boring.. so boring ! He cracks me up i think she’s a pampered little princess for sure..

Just putting it out there again that i would shag Chet. Only if I could with the filter on tho, when it's slippin' he aint so attractive

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I actually think Helen is attractive, she’s just abit plain now she doesn’t have blue hair but I think they’re well suited personally

• Sick
Reactions: 6
P.S. Aimee’s posts are still on the Marnie thread but she’s not been active since Tuesday. Ban maybe
They are still on here too, but you just can’t search for them. Even when you click on the name it won’t allow you to see past posts - I haven’t come across that before.

Does anyone else find these types of posts a little bit insensitive? I can understand that she is incredibly happy to be a parent but it sometimes feels a little bit tone deaf, I think it’s the wording “only a parent will understand” I find it could be really harmful to people struggling with infertility or baby loss. Obviously I’m not saying she shouldn’t post about how much she loves her children or the happy moments with the children but I always find the wording a bit insensitive

7BC3CFE8-DBED-42AF-AE1F-3191D2A6EB28.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34
bleeping hell has she really done a reel on baked oats?! Too much time on her hands clearly! But then it’s Friday isn’t it so the cleaner will be in sorting the house out 🤣 hope Chets having the time of his life to be honest 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find these types of posts a little bit insensitive? I can understand that she is incredibly happy to be a parent but it sometimes feels a little bit tone deaf, I think it’s the wording “only a parent will understand” I find it could be really harmful to people struggling with infertility or baby loss. Obviously I’m not saying she shouldn’t post about how much she loves her children or the happy moments with the children but I always find the wording a bit insensitive

View attachment 1179430
Totally agree . ELUN uses those kids as a brag . I really want to see ELUN do a week in the life of a single mum who works full time . Or just see ELUN in a full time job would be hilarious and look after a house .

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1179430
Yeah she has been doing this a lot lately. On April Fools day she posted that thing about how saying you're pregnant for an April Fool isn't funny then minutes later shared one about how having kids is hard, or something that that effect

Reactions: 4
How weird - normally even when someone deletes their account, you can still view all their postings. When you click on her name you can’t 🤔 Helen does follow someone called Aimee (and also follows her business page as well) and the girl follows her back. Could the 2-2 have been a nod to the 2 under 2? 😂
Aimee has always been a mystery on these threads.
I can view all comments she’s posted 🧐

9EF197D7-AD0B-4A7D-B519-0D67926316E4.jpeg

Bloody hell hope the baked oats queen don’t see these birthday ones 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.