Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Sorry but if I ever found out my fella sent DM’s on Insta to Chet like ‘BRO LOVIN THE FADED TEE 😍 EPIC FIT BRO’ I’d dump him. Major ick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Love the thread title, I’ve done my own rendition for the new thread in the theme of 7 Days by Craig David 🎶 🎵

Said we'd start with a McDonald’s on monday
Gave him a pain au chocolat on tuesday
We were eating cinnamon rolls by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We ate oranges but really they were satsumas on Sunday
Strawberries with a shit load of cream on Monday
Doughnuts on Tuesday
Even more pain au chocolats by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We drank gravy from the jug on Sunday 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Sticky One

VIP Member
Il do it for you Nahid.
Breakfast - cinnamon swirl or pain au chocolat
Snack - strawberries with lots of sugar & cream
Lunch - McDonald’s happy meal
Snack - chocolate digestives
Dinner - dominos Margherita
Pudding - doughnut
Treats - pick and mix xx
3DB0F5E1-BCE8-4ABC-9526-13874881E1B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
So one of the kid is called Elvis and the other Ocean I mean not only have they got a dad covered is shit ink they have ridiculous names...I mean Elvis come on...then referring to him as a hunk with those disgusting earrings that make your ears skint like infected boils...and she looks like one of those trolls dolls with stupid over white teeth
Nice to see Marnie has joined the thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

WilmaHun

VIP Member
So one of the kid is called Elvis and the other Ocean I mean not only have they got a dad covered is shit ink they have ridiculous names...I mean Elvis come on...then referring to him as a hunk with those disgusting earrings that make your ears skint like infected boils...and she looks like one of those trolls dolls with stupid over white teeth
dont hold back next time gal, tell us what you really think x

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She’s a stay at home mum as am I. That doesn’t mean she’s a scrouner
Imagine growing a child and raising your family and being called a sponge and scrounger cause you don’t go to the faded warehouse like your boyfriend does. They can be irritating but a stay at home parent isn’t worth less than the working parent

• Heart
Reactions: 38

teddy19

VIP Member
My husband works and I don’t as I am fortunate enough that he earns good money so I can stay at home. We have a very traditional relationship where he gives me “housekeeping money” and I use that to buy things like food things for the kids and run the house. If we need anything extra I also buy it off his card. It really doesn’t bother me that he pays for everything (I’m not Helen btw)
Whats this got to do with Helen and Chet? Yano, the ones that this thread is about.

No ones slagging off what you & your husband chose to do, you’re bloody anonymous.

People take things said about these two on this thread to heart and feel like its bashing their lifestyle etc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

MoreViolence

Me just finding tattle this weekend, theb finding out chet is actually Casey’s brother. Can tell I rarely use Instagram or read closer anymore. I used to really like him and Helen on ex on the beach. 😆 but I also liked Stephen bear so take that as you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does anyone else find these types of posts a little bit insensitive? I can understand that she is incredibly happy to be a parent but it sometimes feels a little bit tone deaf, I think it’s the wording “only a parent will understand” I find it could be really harmful to people struggling with infertility or baby loss. Obviously I’m not saying she shouldn’t post about how much she loves her children or the happy moments with the children but I always find the wording a bit insensitive

7BC3CFE8-DBED-42AF-AE1F-3191D2A6EB28.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34

lululemonzzz

This thread is the wildest thread on tattle and I genuinely feel sorry for everyone who’s not involved in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Jkop

The only semi compliment Chet pays Ellun is shes a ‘milf’. Nothing else. If it wasn’t for the kids they would have split a looong time ago!
I don’t know about that, I think they’ve always had a lot of chemistry and still seem to.

Now if you want to see the definition of stay together for the kids just have a look at Gaz Beadle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32