Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Ellun 👋 we all know you read here! i can see you are already taking on board all our comments. I wonder what’s next for tomorrow’s actives? Maybe another walk with your 2 angels in the pram, or shopping in M&S? What’s for dinner? Spaghetti Bolognese? Will we get another reel? The last one really helped me as I literally had no idea how to make choc oat bake. (Sarcasm) 😅Just putting some more ideas out there for you..
Tell her she forgot to put Elvis hair in the curlers the night before so we know he just has scruffy straight scraggly hair what needs his dead ends chopping

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bless i find Elvis so cute hate his name but he is so cute he does need a haircut. They all fall out far too much life is too short! It’s all ego you can tell the brothers compete on who has the most money, car, house and all of that. Casey seems absolutely pussy whipped.. although i find their relationship far more in love than chet and helen.. Both gfs however moan and don’t seem to realise how fortunate they are! Shame on the kids not being close so sad

I find it sad that Elvis is painted as an angel child and Helen makes Ocean out to be this wild devil child that she can’t cope with. Hence why ocean goes to nursery and Helen likes Elvis to stay with her. The only reason ocean is like that is down to tit parenting, no boundaries or discipline. If Helen and Chet actually gave ocean some consequences rather than filming her when she’s misbehaving they wouldn’t have as many problems with her. Children need boundaries and routines.

Reactions: 18
Waiting for Helen to bring out a book of all her original parenting hacks that no one else has ever thought of. There will be a whole chapter on the 3 B’s, how to get your angels to sleep for 12 hours, costa dates for their development, turning on the heating for them getting up in the morning and going to a field for fresh air 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stories of Ocean at her grandparents is like a totally different child, I know it’s only a snippet but she looks so calm, maybe the people around her are actually setting boundaries in that house, look how gentle she is with the dog compared to Elvis and any other animal we’ve seen her with in the past.

I find it sad that Elvis is painted as an angel child and Helen makes Ocean out to be this wild devil child that she can’t cope with. Hence why ocean goes to nursery and Helen likes Elvis to stay with her. The only reason ocean is like that is down to tit parenting, no boundaries or discipline. If Helen and Chet actually gave ocean some consequences rather than filming her when she’s misbehaving they wouldn’t have as many problems with her. Children need boundaries and routines.
She doesn’t even look like Chucky in those stories 😂

Reactions: 7
Chet Eve posted about ocean being at his nan and grandad house so he clearly knows and is fine with it maybe he sorted the problem with his mum and dad
Or perhaps he’s had a breakthrough on the 🍄’s… will be interesting to see how our Ellun is when he’s back from his ‘work’ trip…

Reactions: 4
Chet is due back today, I wonder will ellun be out the door for a girls night as soon as Chet home

Reactions: 9
I honestly thought that was our little augustus gloop Ellun was stroking today with her morning cuppa

all those lush curls

Then i realised it was the dog 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Or when she got oceans feet measured in Clarke's, like she was the first to discover they measure babies feet
PMSL I remember this she was on her stories “mums please goh get your babies feet meshured!!!!” Like ELLUN what do u think everyone was doing before you told us ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just so you all know I made tuna pasta for tea last night. Boiled the pasta all by myself too 🤭 Nigella eat your heart out.
Not trying to show off or ewt but I’m clearly a bleeping inspiration for our Helen 🤲🏻
Just incase you’re reading this hun I had a chicken kebab for tea last night. Wasn’t vegan tho 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She be making a reel soon for the tuna pasta sweet corn lunch cos you know these things didn’t exist before ellun shared them

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.