Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super Ellun defender, super Marnie hater 🤣
I had to think for a sec too but yes it’s definitely super Ellun defender. Possibly Ellun herself 🤭 maybe that’s why she’s so quite these days taking care of her 2 angel babies 13 months apart 🤣

as much as Marnie and Casey grate on me. Ellun is being extra annoying this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also see talia and Aaron are having their third baby in 3 years. Ellun will be all over ket once he flies back

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought exactly same! As soon as I said she knows random facts only an insider would know about Ellun last week she hasn’t said a word 😂😂
Yep remember this. It was after I commented about a possible fall out with Helen/Chet and her mum, she jumped on my comment insisting Helen had never ever followed her mum and made out I was delusional 😂
I was well aware I was ‘speculating’ but isn’t everything on here speculation to some point?
She really took anything said about Helen to heart 💔 boo hoo 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she was Helen, she thought Helen was upstairs when it was clear she was in another country getting surgery 🤣
She was just very overconfident with her statements and made it seem like she “knew” things the rest of us didn’t. I do think she must have had links to Helen, maybe a friend of a friend

• Haha
Just seen her story, if the baked oats reminds her of cake why would she give that to her kids for breakfast? Surely it’s more like a flap jack?
It’s weird on this thread though as sometimes things are over exaggerated or far fetched and I find myself defending her (at times) but lately… nope, I feel like her super mum image is so cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her acc is still there. I thought it’s bed. Said for ages that aimee is Helen’s friend? Sure I remember that from last year

Was while ago but quite a few Comments saying the same thing, she knows little details. Maybe the brothers GF 🧐🧐

Reactions: 4
Nah she definitely wasn’t Helen, she used the right words too often

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her acc is still there. I thought it’s bed. Said for ages that aimee is Helen’s friend? Sure I remember that from last year

Was while ago but quite a few Comments saying the same thing, she knows little details. Maybe the brothers GF 🧐🧐
it’s still on tattle but when you go the search bar and search by member her username it doesn’t come up which means the account has been deleted or banned

Reactions: 2
Don’t be silly they was probably Poorly cos she gave them a piece of fruit, shock to the system
😂

QUOTE="Jkop, post: 9220692, member: 170360"]
I wonder if the kids were ill from eating these contaminated kinder eggs
[/QUOTE]

She’s busy playing supermum while her fellas abroad with work I think 🤔😂😅
Where’s that Aimee girl now that’s always commenting on this thread? Weird coincidence that’s she’s quiet or am I just reading into this too much 🤔
Not really I have seen her on quite a few threads on here and she was acting quite normal so I don’t think it’s our ellun..

Was thinking this thread has been very Chet and Heleny lately I didn’t click she wasn’t here till I saw these comments.
She definitely did not like the cut of my jib that’s for sure 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Aimee is defo a close friend of helen and you can’t tell me otherwise

Not Chet saying doing mushrooms in Ibiza is one of the best moments of his life 🙃 She must have been so fuming about not hearing from him for 4 hours. He is pissing Helen off on purpose and tbh I like it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would have been nice for Ocean and Elvis to go to that dinosaur park with Rox and the family, saw both grandmas there. But in Marnies words “they have absolutely nothing in common” 🥴

they are all bad as eachother. And the only people getting hurt are the kids

Not Chet saying doing mushrooms in Ibiza is one of the best moments of his life 🙃 She must have been so fuming about not hearing from him for 4 hours. He is pissing Helen off on purpose and tbh I like it lol
They’ve changed and don’t do drugs anymore since they had 2 kids remember 😅😅😅

Hmm I still think Helen don’t let the kids see the grandparents cos it’s always them 2 kids that aren’t with them, and I do honestly think Coral would take them there to see the GPS if she was allowed to.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

How weird - normally even when someone deletes their account, you can still view all their postings. When you click on her name you can’t 🤔 Helen does follow someone called Aimee (and also follows her business page as well) and the girl follows her back. Could the 2-2 have been a nod to the 2 under 2? 😂
Aimee has always been a mystery on these threads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I missed this. Did he say he was on mushrooms

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.