Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does ELUN shop at M&S? Wouldn’t have known looooool

Seriously , imagine if she was actually in the real world and had to live a lifestyle she could
Afford herself . Egghead is a loser . Absolute loser .

Oh and scrounger too , yeah I said it before and her fans got triggered ....but she is lol .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she think m and s makes her better than everyone else hahaha . money can't buy you style or grace you absolute cretin. That foods certainly not making a difference to her as she looks like absolute tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she think m and s makes her better than everyone else hahaha . money can't buy you style or grace you absolute cretin. That foods certainly not making a difference to her as she looks like absolute tit
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I need to catch up on this thread!) but she put a story up the other week that said something like "No wonder I'm only 8 stone."

Why is it "no wonder?!" She implies that the kids run her ragged but she has had more breaks and nights out in the two years since she's become a mum than I have in the last 10 years- no joke! Kids are hard work and we live away from family. I'm run ragged but am nowhere near 8 stone, sadly 🤣🤣

She does look like tit and I didn't see the stories from her night out (and if she was drinking) so am wondering if she is pregnant again?!

Reactions: 10
She is happy today girls , super mum been m&s , picked paint colours oh and now buying garden bits ….. all courtesy of chets credit card ….. it’s her version of payday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like she’s like me with my Monday diets, she’s really committed on Mondays to being an influencer, by about Thursday she’s flagging and by Saturdays she’s totally fallen off the wagon. Back to influencer life come Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I need to catch up on this thread!) but she put a story up the other week that said something like "No wonder I'm only 8 stone."

Why is it "no wonder?!" She implies that the kids run her ragged but she has had more breaks and nights out in the two years since she's become a mum than I have in the last 10 years- no joke! Kids are hard work and we live away from family. I'm run ragged but am nowhere near 8 stone, sadly 🤣🤣

She does look like tit and I didn't see the stories from her night out (and if she was drinking) so am wondering if she is pregnant again?!

I had this thought the other day! She has been a bit quiet and the last time she was this quiet she was in first trimester with Elvis. 😂

Reactions: 4
I had this thought the other day! She has been a bit quiet and the last time she was this quiet she was in first trimester with Elvis. 😂
Oh gosh! Let’s hope not. Never get why these hands off parents are quick to have more when the ones they have already are little monsters 😬 each to their own I guess though lol.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.