Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get past the fact that Chet is actually repeatedly getting someone to video him (repeatedly) chatting to Brandon to post on his insta like he hasn't even tagged Faded I can't get past it the second hand embarrassment is too much 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sooooo guyyyyssssss Morniessssss house is looking sooooooo niceeeeeee

In Elluns voice 🤣🤣

pointless post but i'm so jealous of their garden 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Sooooo guyyyyssssss Morniessssss house is looking sooooooo niceeeeeee

In Elluns voice 🤣🤣

pointless post but i'm so jealous of their garden 🤣🤣
Me too 😫 Her house is lush but she’s so ungrateful always moaning about how long the free work is taking.

Reactions: 9
Elun must of caved. Too hard looking after her kids, pulled a marnie n sent them to the grandparents

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seeing as ocean is at chets mum and dads with coral has ellun not been coping with the 2 kids 13 months apart as she has Elvis with her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So did like Coral name her dog after Ellun’s nickname? Did Coral look at her dog and think ‘you remind me of Ellun’ did Ellun see Coral’s dog and think ‘I’m gonna dye my hair blue’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine it was never actually Marnie and Helen and could of been Chet and Marie or Chet and his dad who had the row and now Helens fuming that Chets in Ibiza she's allowed Ocean over this parent's to piss him off 😂😂 strange how Oceans allowed over when Chets not in the country

Imagine it was never actually Marnie and Helen and could of been Chet and Marie or Chet and his dad who had the row and now Helens fuming that Chets in Ibiza she's allowed Ocean over this parent's to piss him off 😂😂 strange how Oceans allowed over when Chets not in the country
Marnie not Marie 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think coral has taken her over and the parents aren’t there. They didn’t even see them at Christmas, the lot of them are weird.

Reactions: 11
She certainly has done a thing with them though 😂
Turned them into a fuckin chocolate cake.

LOL at Coral taking Ocean to the Nan and grandad’s is fuckin hilarious after we just said about she could take them and it’s Helen stopping them going there, she seems to be working over time to quickly fix everything we say on here asap.

This wouldn’t explain how they’re completely different people and don’t speak though 😆

I don’t care if Chet is working or not,He deserves a break more than anyone putting up with her and her fuckin miserable face and stupid accent since before lockdown, literally the man needs an award.

Marnie not Marie 😂😂
[/QUOTE

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Chet Eve posted about ocean being at his nan and grandad house so he clearly knows and is fine with it maybe he sorted the problem with his mum and dad

Reactions: 4
Why does she always think she’s invented something new? Last year it was a thermometer and now it’s baked oats
Or when she got oceans feet measured in Clarke's, like she was the first to discover they measure babies feet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm gonna have to cave in and ask yourrrrrrr parents or CoWal to takeeeee Oooooshen

I cor cope anymore Chettttttt

bleeping weird how they all go about not talking then letting us proudly know Ocean is at her nans house 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They all need to wake up, put their massive ego's aside and at least be civil to eachother for the sake of the children! it's ridiculous. Life is far too short for pathetic arguments tearing families apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi Ellun 👋 we all know you read here! i can see you are already taking on board all our comments. I wonder what’s next for tomorrow’s actives? Maybe another walk with your 2 angels in the pram, or shopping in M&S? What’s for dinner? Spaghetti Bolognese? Will we get another reel? The last one really helped me as I literally had no idea how to make choc oat bake. (Sarcasm) 😅Just putting some more ideas out there for you..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.