Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by - @ poppadom with 23 likes

From previous thread -

ELLUN flew to turkey for 7 days to have her veneers and nose “fixed” for the 3rd time but NEVUUUR wants to leave her babies again!!! But has since went on handfuls of nights out

Chet continues to expose ELLUN - her horrendous hair extensions not blending with her hair. Her buying things with his credit card 👀 Saying the 13 months apart Angels sleep 7-7 while Chet films ocean eating bowls of cereal at 8pm

Ocean and Elvis are given “treats” for breakfast 7 days a week. However tattlers have noticed that ELLUN has had a little read here while her babies nap because she has suddenly said they love fruit! SHAACK elvis probably spat out the fruit as it isn’t covered in sugar or salt

still no update on the Marnie and Casey fall out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband works and I don’t as I am fortunate enough that he earns good money so I can stay at home. We have a very traditional relationship where he gives me “housekeeping money” and I use that to buy things like food things for the kids and run the house. If we need anything extra I also buy it off his card. It really doesn’t bother me that he pays for everything (I’m not Helen btw)

Reactions: 14
Love the thread title, I’ve done my own rendition for the new thread in the theme of 7 Days by Craig David 🎶 🎵

Said we'd start with a McDonald’s on monday
Gave him a pain au chocolat on tuesday
We were eating cinnamon rolls by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We ate oranges but really they were satsumas on Sunday
Strawberries with a tit load of cream on Monday
Doughnuts on Tuesday
Even more pain au chocolats by Wednesday
We drank gravy from the jug on Sunday 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Love the thread title, I’ve done my own rendition for the new thread in the theme of 7 Days by Craig David 🎶 🎵

Doughnuts on Tuesday
This is BRILLIANT!! Howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Doughnuts on Tuesday
10 stars for this fellow troll :ROFLMAO: 👏

Reactions: 3

Doughnuts on Tuesday
Amazing lol

Reactions: 2
Another day another place for the gruesome twosome to trash.

Love how Helen thinks doing a video for her free box of tit is work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband works and I don’t as I am fortunate enough that he earns good money so I can stay at home. We have a very traditional relationship where he gives me “housekeeping money” and I use that to buy things like food things for the kids and run the house. If we need anything extra I also buy it off his card. It really doesn’t bother me that he pays for everything (I’m not Helen btw)
Everyone has such an issue with this lifestyle on this thread. #bitter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is literally my lifestyle .. not bitter I dunno where you get this impression?

It’s all the get off MY caaaarpettttt and MY cabinet like she’s been out there paying for it all and her fella is just there living off her 😂 and all the bragging.
People can have money and still see other people acting like braggy cunts and have an opinion, doesn’t make anyone bitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whats this got to do with Helen and Chet? Yano, the ones that this thread is about.

No ones slagging off what you & your husband chose to do, you’re bloody anonymous.

People take things said about these two on this thread to heart and feel like its bashing their lifestyle etc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Good for you #notbitter #justnotinterested

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What was the point of this ?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.