Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How weird - normally even when someone deletes their account, you can still view all their postings. When you click on her name you can’t 🤔 Helen does follow someone called Aimee (and also follows her business page as well) and the girl follows her back. Could the 2-2 have been a nod to the 2 under 2? 😂
Aimee has always been a mystery on these threads.
She was a fuckin annoying head that tuned my into a Marnie fan, when she’s the blandest witch Iv ever set eyes on 😂 Glad I don’t need to pretend to give a duck about that snooze fest family anymore.
Something that makes me confused though is …. Why does Chet’s brother speak like he’s from up north somewhere and Chet is a proper NE Londoner 🤣🤣

And why won’t Chet marry egghead?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was a fuckin annoying head that tuned my into a Marnie fan, when she’s the blandest witch Iv ever set eyes on 😂 Glad I don’t need to pretend to give a duck about that snooze fest family anymore.
Something that makes me confused though is …. Why does Chet’s brother speak like he’s from up north somewhere and Chet is a proper NE Londoner 🤣🤣

And why won’t Chet marry egghead?
she’s bad enough with his money now never mind being legally entitled to it 😂 I wonder if she is on the mortgage 🧐

Reactions: 4
How weird - normally even when someone deletes their account, you can still view all their postings. When you click on her name you can’t 🤔 Helen does follow someone called Aimee (and also follows her business page as well) and the girl follows her back. Could the 2-2 have been a nod to the 2 under 2? 😂
Aimee has always been a mystery on these threads.
I thought maybe a name change?

She was a fuckin annoying head that tuned my into a Marnie fan, when she’s the blandest witch Iv ever set eyes on 😂
Why ya talking about Marnie? this isn’t a Marnie thread stop talking about her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gosh are we up for another day of Ellun’s gringe stories 🙄
Chet get back home so this can stop.

Reactions: 3
Wow she's really trying to prove something isn't she. Look chet, look at me saying hi to the babies in the morning

Reactions: 9
That story has to be the cringiest one yet . I felt embarased watching it for her. That fake bloody smile and stupid voice

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think the women neighbours have a separate group chat where they slate Ellun? If she was mine, I definitely would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That video would be enough to make me dump her if I was chet what the duck

• Haha
Can someone post the screenshots from Elluns stories pls since I’m missing them 😅

Reactions: 1
Elluns story translated is basically: "duck you Chet, I'll look after the kids whilst you get off your head, see how much I'm enjoying it you bleep"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell she’s never been so active, really tryna prove a point to Chet 🤣 I cringe at people that call going for a hot chocolate and a cake at costa a ‘date’ it’s not a date you bleep, you are just dragging your kids there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's Ocean on the roundabout for me 🤣🤣🤣 never seen a child look so miserable at the park, she's clearly only been stuck on for the quick insta story 🙄

• Haha
Anyone else surprised her bananas weren't clearly labelled as being from Waitrose or M&S on the latest reel. Could confuse us all and think they might be from Lidl, God forbid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she always think she’s invented something new? Last year it was a thermometer and now it’s baked oats

Reactions: 8
Why does she always think she’s invented something new? Last year it was a thermometer and now it’s baked oats

These are not just any baked oats, these are mum of 2 angel babies on a permanent sugar high M&S baked oats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Helen had made baked oats and has posted the oats x7 times and think’s she is mary berry the children enjoy the oats because they are 99% chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.