Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! I feel like Marnie felt insecure about them being around Helen and Chet as they seem to have a very big social circle.. I could just see Marnie now throwing a fit with all the good looking women that Casey would be exposed to hahaa.

I thought it was odd when Casey started gym with Chet, next thing he’s building one in their house. You know that was on marines command so he can stay at home. Sad really
It’s massively abusive how she treats Casey , imagine if that was the other way around and he was doing it to her ? Making her change his bucket of piss etc lol

I do think it’s a shame though that the family is split , I’m from a broken family and it’s really sad for people like me at Christmas and at birthdays etc . I look at younger relatives who haven’t even met the other family because of it and it’s genuinely so sad .

come on egghead wobble your head and sort it out lol

Reactions: 7
Casey has always been under the thumb from his girlfriends when he was with that Betsy blue he would do what he was told and chet would be mocking him on his Instagram story this is X factor days when Casey band had been voted out, chet fell out with that Betsy blue and would mock Casey for being allowed shopping at Brent Cross shopping centre with the boys and Casey would moan shut up chet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s weird people think that a man is being abused when he puts his partner and children 1st ..

On all other sites women are told men should put partner 1st and family dramas should be always the side of wifey.

But on here we’re all like Marnie’s an abuser…. Then in the next breath be like Chet definitely cheats and Helen puts up with it cos of the money but no one’s being abused in that situation.

I feel like a lot of people don’t understand a balanced relationship maybe? And the fact that it’s the female with the money makes you think she’s in ‘control’ which is quite sad really. And
if that was the case why would his parents still be involved with her and not Chet and Helen? You know the 2 who’s thread this is actually about 😅 think I woke up and thought I had joined the thread about M&C again.

Meanwhile little Chucky & Baby Augustus Gloop are over eating again, i know they’re little but the eat like animals that chewing would send me mad, I doubt table manners is a thing with these though since they can’t even get them to sit down.

Reactions: 8
You know the 2 who’s thread this is actually about 😅 think I woke up and thought I had joined the thread about M&C again.
I’ll say it louder for the people in the back who can’t understand that
CASEY IS CHETS BROTHER, there are likely going to be plenty of conversations that involve both couples, which is perfectly fine!

Is ThIs ThE MaRnIe & CaSEy ThReaD 🙄🙄🙄
Bore off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@notforeveryone Is it balanced if he has NO life outside of her and their kids? He couldn’t even go gym with his brother who moved to be closer to family. They go round his family when they want a babysitter. I’m all for a man stepping up and putting his own little family first but there’s balance. What social life does he have outside of Marnie? I’ll wait. His job is to cook, clean and cater to her and whatever children they have and then palm them off on the weekends that’s completely different to what you’re stating in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be honest I don’t think Chet cheats on Helen anymore, not since they’ve had kids. Before definitely!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s weird people think that a man is being abused when he puts his partner and children 1st ..

On all other sites women are told men should put partner 1st and family dramas should be always the side of wifey.

But on here we’re all like Marnie’s an abuser…. Then in the next breath be like Chet definitely cheats and Helen puts up with it cos of the money but no one’s being abused in that situation.

I feel like a lot of people don’t understand a balanced relationship maybe? And the fact that it’s the female with the money makes you think she’s in ‘control’ which is quite sad really. And
if that was the case why would his parents still be involved with her and not Chet and Helen? You know the 2 who’s thread this is actually about 😅 think I woke up and thought I had joined the thread about M&C again.

Meanwhile little Chucky & Baby Augustus Gloop are over eating again, i know they’re little but the eat like animals that chewing would send me mad, I doubt table manners is a thing with these though since they can’t even get them to sit down.
It’s hardly balanced when the guy has no life outside of his own home. zero social life, no friends or hobbies. Doesn’t even see his own family apart from his parents and that seems to be because they play babysitters. It’s not healthy.

Reactions: 14
It’s hardly balanced when the guy has no life outside of his own home. zero social life, no friends or hobbies. Doesn’t even see his own family apart from his parents and that seems to be because they play babysitters. It’s not healthy.
I really feel sorry for him, you could see how happy both him and CHET were that they were spending more time together and Casey was round there’s a lot sitting with the kids whilst Helen and Chet were moving in and he was always like “wow cousins” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@notforeveryone Is it balanced if he has NO life outside of her and their kids? He couldn’t even go gym with his brother who moved to be closer to family. They go round his family when they want a babysitter. I’m all for a man stepping up and putting his own little family first but there’s balance. What social life does he have outside of Marnie? I’ll wait. His job is to cook, clean and cater to her and whatever children they have and then palm them off on the weekends that’s completely different to what you’re stating in my opinion.
If he doesn’t have a social life that’s not the worst thing, my other halve has no friends lol, but you forgot piss pot emptier on your job list. Anyone who will willingly take their partners piss to go empty it is downtrodden and anyone who would hand that over is controlling!

Reactions: 4

So insistent that Marnie and Casey have no faults at all 😂😂Let’s not forget the reason Casey does it. He knows he’d have nothing Without marnie. Certainly no manor 😂 marnie has afforded him that lifestyle and he doesn’t want to Leave it and go back to his Mum and dads

Reactions: 9
Well I dislike them all equally.
Chet is 4ft 2 with a cocky attitude
Helen thinks she’s little miss perfect
Casey makes my fanny dry up and has the personality of a dot leaf
Marnies a boring little witch that thinks the world revolves around her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been liking Chet and egghead recently but then today with Chet getting his phone out, going on insta, swiping to stories and filming himself saying ‘yaaas, give me da lucky dips brudda for that petrol’ made me cringe so hard inside I think I actually shrunk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So insistent that Marnie and Casey have no faults at all 😂😂Let’s not forget the reason Casey does it. He knows he’d have nothing Without marnie. Certainly no manor 😂 marnie has afforded him that lifestyle and he doesn’t want to Leave it and go back to his Mum and dads
So like Helen with Chet then? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t like any of them but I do think it must be quite debilitating for Marnie having a constant UTI … they are AWFUL

Reactions: 10
So like Helen with Chet then? 😂
Helen was with Chet long before faded or being “influencers” so the benefits clearly aren’t the only reason she’d stay. Also they clearly both have a life together and separate, unlike Casey.

Reactions: 6
Helen was with Chet long before faded or being “influencers” so the benefits clearly aren’t the only reason she’d stay. Also they clearly both have a life together and separate, unlike Casey.
I defo think he his hung like a horse! That's why she is there, the cash came along and she's laughing 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.