Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving seeing Helen and Coral bonding. Come on Helen start something off. I am rooting for Helen to take Marnies head off 🤣🤣

*edited because I get too carried away and don't check my spelling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loving seeing Helen and Coral bonding. Come on Helen start something off. I am rooting for Helen to take Marnies head off 🤣🤣

*edited because I get too carried away and don't check my spelling 🤣
Doubt they’d fight but I wish Helen and coral would get drunk go on live and spill the tea, is that too much to ask? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doubt they’d fight but I wish Helen and coral would get drunk go on live and spill the tea, is that too much to ask? 😂
No it isn't, I think it's what we deserve.

Casey only come back... ' don't make time for people who don't make time for you ' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't though does she. She looks like a boy with long hair
Why have 2 such individual beautiful children and dress them exactly the same. Like they are on day release 🤦‍♀️😂
I’m sorry but the way ocean is dressed is horrendous, that looks like something you’d stick on your child for nursery because they’re going to be playing outside all day.. not a family day out.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.