Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the thread title, I’ve done my own rendition for the new thread in the theme of 7 Days by Craig David 🎶 🎵

Said we'd start with a McDonald’s on monday
Gave him a pain au chocolat on tuesday
We were eating cinnamon rolls by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We ate oranges but really they were satsumas on Sunday
Strawberries with a tit load of cream on Monday
Doughnuts on Tuesday
Even more pain au chocolats by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We drank gravy from the jug on Sunday 🎶
Come on Chet, spill those beans….
i came on to talk about that post lol I wonder what gone on now

Reactions: 1
Guys this could be the start of it we've waited so long for this, Chets never been so obvious about their fall out I'm hoping a walking down the street video spilling all is coming, come on Helen please make it happen we all know you read here WE'RE DYING TO KNOW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is literally my lifestyle .. not bitter I dunno where you get this impression?

It’s all the get off MY caaaarpettttt and MY cabinet like she’s been out there paying for it all and her fella is just there living off her 😂 and all the bragging.
People can have money and still see other people acting like braggy cunts and have an opinion, doesn’t make anyone bitter.
It’s my lifestyle too. I’m lucky I know. But just because he earned the money doesn’t mean the stuff in OUR house is just his. It’s ours. His money is their money. They are in a partnership with babies. Plus being a stay at home mum is a job in itself! She isn’t just swanning around having brunch with her mates she’s caring for THEIR children. Or are they just Helene because technically she made them?

Reactions: 3
It’s my lifestyle too. I’m lucky I know. But just because he earned the money doesn’t mean the stuff in OUR house is just his. It’s ours. His money is their money. They are in a partnership with babies. Plus being a stay at home mum is a job in itself! She isn’t just swanning around having brunch with her mates she’s caring for THEIR children. Or are they just Helene because technically she made them?
Helen and Chet literally refer to everything as it being “mine” or “my furniture”, “I paid for” this etc, Chet signed for the mortgage too and they made that known.
Your point might be relevant to you, but the couple who we are actually supposed to be discussing here talk this way about each other constantly.

Reactions: 14
I know this isn’t the Marnie thread but…….. is this in retaliation to Chets post?
AEA6C472-5106-46AC-A655-AEF55B46CD3D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Helen and Chet literally refer to everything as it being “mine” or “my furniture”, “I paid for” this etc, Chet signed for the mortgage too and they made that known.
Your point might be relevant to you, but the couple who we are actually supposed to be discussing here talk this way about each other constantly.
But if Chet wants to share his money with his partner then that’s his right. Dno why people have such an issue with it.

Reactions: 4
But if Chet wants to share his money with his partner then that’s his right. Dno why people have such an issue with it.
Because it's a thread where we talk about things that annoy us about Helen and Chet? The fact that they constantly bicker over who paid for what, use "mine", "my" when referring to items in their home. They are in a partnership with babies! It should be "ours" not "mine". Oh wait sorry I was quoting you there I think?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Because it's a thread where we talk about things that annoy us about Helen and Chet? The fact that they constantly bicker over who paid for what, use "mine", "my" when referring to items in their home. They are in a partnership with babies! It should be "ours" not "mine". Oh wait sorry I was quoting you there I think?!
If he wants to share the money he made with his partner then it’s theirs. It’s not difficult lol

Reactions: 2
If he wants to share the money he made with his partner then it’s theirs. It’s not difficult lol
Yeah that's why everyone's mocking Helen when she keeps saying "I paid for it" then Chet saying he has then Helen sending him bills etc. I'm honestly confused as to what your point is? Is it annoying you? Is it not? What was your comment about Helen and Chet?

Reactions: 1
What the hell is going on with chet and Marnie throwing indirects out there just tell us what actually happen

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s face it.... if ELUN had to get a job and earn her own money , she wouldn’t be bragging about what she could afford . Even though if she was more relatable , I could tolerate the egg head . ELUN goes on like she’s some boss babe and she’s nothing financially without Chet . It would be nice to see ELUN at least grateful for the privileged life she leads . But she’s not . She’s an entitled princess .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
At this point I think the falling out must be about the kids and the fact Chet’s parents have Rox all the time but never have Ocean & Elvis. Maybe Helen / Chet had a go at the parents about it and Coral agreed with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Ellun’s a show off… a downright show off!!! Nothing worse… of course they’re in a partnership but my MY GOD she has to talk about money and material things constantly even down to groceries... the MARKS AND SPENCER FLOWERS… the WAITROSE BREAD… no one CUURS except you Ellun 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At this point I think the falling out must be about the kids and the fact Chet’s parents have Rox all the time but never have Ocean & Elvis. Maybe Helen / Chet had a go at the parents about it and Coral agreed with them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Coral orginally was still talking to Marnie and Casey, then coral went to Ellun & chets and Marnie posted an indirect about you say you don’t like the person then your with them something along them lines and from that it seems coral has taken a step back from Marnie and Casey

Reactions: 7
I know this isn’t the Marnie thread but…….. is this in retaliation to Chets post?
View attachment 1130114
isn’t marnie being hypocritical here?? She’s posted about being in someone’s business which is what she has literally just done to chet lol? He posted first she’s clearly still viewing his profile (off a fake account I’m sure) and has seemingly responded. She looks like the one with her MJ nose in others business😆😆

Coral orginally was still talking to Marnie and Casey, then coral went to Ellun & chets and Marnie posted an indirect about you say you don’t like the person then your with them something along them lines and from that it seems coral has taken a step back from Marnie and Casey
I don’t blame her for taking a step back from them they seem to be the more toxic pair here. Says a lot that they are isolated from the family in general you never ever see them with anyone apart from Casey’s parents (aka the babysitters) whereas chet and Helen are always involved with the aunts and cousins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.