Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the thread title, I’ve done my own rendition for the new thread in the theme of 7 Days by Craig David 🎶 🎵

Said we'd start with a McDonald’s on monday
Gave him a pain au chocolat on tuesday
We were eating cinnamon rolls by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We ate oranges but really they were satsumas on Sunday
Strawberries with a tit load of cream on Monday
Doughnuts on Tuesday
Even more pain au chocolats by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We drank gravy from the jug on Sunday 🎶
Howling at this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Coral orginally was still talking to Marnie and Casey, then coral went to Ellun & chets and Marnie posted an indirect about you say you don’t like the person then your with them something along them lines and from that it seems coral has taken a step back from Marnie and Casey
Yeah that’s true, and Coral is still living with the parents isn’t she? Chet, Helen and tractor boy all still follow each other as well so it’s odd that they don’t seem to see Ocean and Elvis

Reactions: 4
Maybe there digs at each other are from when dreamteam movers had a few hours at chets house then they went to Casey maybe something been said and it got back to them

Reactions: 5
There was also that time that tractor boy put a picture up of Rox with the dog and said something like he protects all the grandkids and Chet comment something sarcy back, I can’t remember what exactly! But it was along the lines if .. all the grandkids??

It’s a shame they have all fallen out. I have to admit a few years ago they all seemed like a happy close family, however C&E moving closer has probably been a big factor, tensions that could be managed as only meeting up once in a while have much more time to fester. Though I am not a fan of M&C it has probably been bad behaviour on both sides. Or it could be a wider family thing that has gone on for years predating Helen and Marnie. Family’s are stressful.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed chet staying in hotels when he goes back to Manchester? He normally stays with Helen’s mum 🤔

I really hope somebody spills the beans on the drama! I’m blocked by Marnie so hope it’s chet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think both sides have acted like total dickheads which is why none of them will say what's happened

The dig from Marnie is hilarious cos it’s true 😂
I just notice how supermum has been radio silence today …. Speaks volumes in itself .
Maybe she’s busy ‘working’ with her free glossy box 😂😂
Must be so hard being a working mammy of 2 Angel babies 11 months aparawrrt

Reactions: 11
I dunno cos I imagine coke gets you moving a little
And she don’t move often 😂

QUOTE="bethanybee, post: 8924871, member: 285151"]
As if marnie doesn’t do coke though 👀
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dunno cos I imagine coke gets you moving a little
And she don’t move often 😂

QUOTE="bethanybee, post: 8924871, member: 285151"]
As if marnie doesn’t do coke though 👀
[/QUOTE]

She won’t be doing it whilst pregnant, but she’ll be right back on it afterwards.

Also, the comedowns can last days so explains why she’s always in bed TBF

SADSACK Casey still wearing chets branded socks in marns recent reel!! ill for him!!

• Haha
  • Wow
The dig from Marnie is hilarious cos it’s true 😂
I just notice how supermum has been radio silence today …. Speaks volumes in itself .
Maybe she’s busy ‘working’ with her free glossy box 😂😂
Must be so hard being a working mammy of 2 Angel babies 11 months aparawrrt
Hows the dig from Marnie true? When she was the one who later on retaliation to Chet 😂

Reactions: 3
Did no one notice the can in his story showing his football set up? It was called ‘karma cola’ and it was posted shortly after marnies Coke comment.. could be complete coincidence but with the indirect digs they’re both doing I wondered if he was hinting about her getting karma 🤔🤔 or maybe I’m reading far too much into it lol

Hows the dig from Marnie true? When she was the one who later on retaliation to Chet 😂
The coke dig and clearly there’s been some tit talking for them each to be having digs I mean it’s not rocket science… or is Chet deffo not on coke and supermum Helen 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I reckon it’s just down to jealous and competitiveness. I reckon Chet has been a twit in the past and probably cheated on Helen and Marnie probably knows stuff he’s done from his brother at raves/festivals etc.. Helen seems the thick type to allow him to cheat and treat her like tit. After all he does fund her lifestyle 👍🏻 let’s be honest she can’t be making a lot of money through social media she doesn’t really advertise a lot.. she’s not stupid, she’s got two kids and a mortgage with him 🤪

It must be awful for the parents/family.. all these grandchildren and they bicker. Probably just over bullshit no doubt.

Reactions: 13
Marines literally been caught doing cocaine in a nightclub toilet. the article is still up on the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Helen and Chet get a bigger house then Marnie & Casey have to go out and buy an even bigger house… 🙄🙄🙄🙄 noticed they fell out just after Marnie and Casey revealed their new house! Pathetic

Yeah I think it’s all jealousy and competition between them all. But I do think it’s because of the grandparents only having Rox too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.