Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That glossy box thing 🤦🏽‍♀️
Could she sound any thicker?
What what what - that THAT bleeping THAT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish they would just be outright and tell everyone what thw crack is. We would respect Helen and chat souch more they were to tell us 😆😏 Come on man, I'm desperate to know the deets

Reactions: 8
The coke dig and clearly there’s been some tit talking for them each to be having digs I mean it’s not rocket science… or is Chet deffo not on coke and supermum Helen 😂😂
And Marnie hasn’t been? The most hypocritical statement she could have made. And to say someone in her business when she’s clearly been watching what he put

Marines literally been caught doing cocaine in a nightclub toilet. the article is still up on the sun
Literally. How soon they forget 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I think it’s cause Chet kept inviting Casey out and marnie threw a hissy cause she had to drag her own arse to the toilet. Chet probably laughed in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon Helen could take Marnie in a fight you know, she ain’t got a lot of hair to grab. Not sure there’s any bone left in marnies nose to break like but I bet Helen can scrap

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon Helen could take Marnie in a fight you know, she ain’t got a lot of hair to grab. Not sure there’s any bone left in marnies nose to break like but I bet Helen can scrap
No way! Did you see Marnie fight in her Geordie Shore days? She fights like a man lol punches and kicks, Ellunnnn is just a hair puller 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way! Did you see Marnie fight in her Geordie Shore days? She fights like a man lol punches and kicks, Ellunnnn is just a hair puller 😂.
Marnie would have to get out of bed and we all know she struggles with that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There was also that time that tractor boy put a picture up of Rox with the dog and said something like he protects all the grandkids and Chet comment something sarcy back, I can’t remember what exactly! But it was along the lines if .. all the grandkids??
I’ve seen that post and he seems to have removed that comment left by chet. I’ve also noticed that chet and Helen don’t follow him anymore. He posted a picture of Elvis for his first birthday and turned the comments off just for that post. That’s a bit strange don’t you think? All doesn’t seem to be well with the parents also.

edited because I can’t spell 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I reckon Marnie got jealous too, going to the gym, spending time with his brother and his friends, being around Helen and kicked off a stink. I reckon Chet put his foot down and said something which then caused a fall out. I feel sorry for Casey the only other person he posts about other than Rox and Marnie is the people who do free work in his house and his business partner 😫 he literally has no friends

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen that post and he seems to have removed that comment left by chet. I’ve also noticed that chet and Helen don’t follow him anymore. He posted a picture of Elvis for his first birthday and turned the comments off just for that post. That’s a bit strange don’t you think? All doesn’t seem to be well with the parents also.

edited because I can’t spell 😂😂
Don’t follow who? Both Chet and Helen still follow the dad

I reckon Marnie got jealous too, going to the gym, spending time with his brother and his friends, being around Helen and kicked off a stink. I reckon Chet put his foot down and said something which then caused a fall out. I feel sorry for Casey the only other person he posts about other than Rox and Marnie is the people who do free work in his house and his business partner 😫 he literally has no friends
I never thought about it like that, he sees more of the people fixing his house up than he does of Marnie! When she’s vertical at least 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep! I feel like Marnie felt insecure about them being around Helen and Chet as they seem to have a very big social circle.. I could just see Marnie now throwing a fit with all the good looking women that Casey would be exposed to hahaa.

I thought it was odd when Casey started gym with Chet, next thing he’s building one in their house. You know that was on marines command so he can stay at home. Sad really

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.