Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Il do it for you Nahid.
Breakfast - cinnamon swirl or pain au chocolat
Snack - strawberries with lots of sugar & cream
Lunch - McDonald’s happy meal
Snack - chocolate digestives
Dinner - dominos Margherita
Pudding - doughnut
Treats - pick and mix xx
3DB0F5E1-BCE8-4ABC-9526-13874881E1B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It might be people that have noticed that aren’t on here though cos you would have to be blind to not notice the tit they shovel down those kids throats.

But I agree as funny as it is to see them getting pulled up, and delete it’s not right to comment on their stuff.
Ffs, they practically copied my comment, making me look like a real troll. I can confirm I do not comment on anyone socials 👍🏽

Don’t take it off tattle as that is trolling
[/QUOTE

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think that comment was fair
It's not like the person is lying 🤷🏼‍♀️ elluns too good to reply to a fan but can delete anything she doesnt like

Reactions: 14
I think that comment was fair
It's not like the person is lying 🤷🏼‍♀️ elluns too good to reply to a fan but can delete anything she doesnt like
no I agree completely but it’s was suspiciously close to my meal plan 🤣 but then my meal plan was pretty accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why on earth is Ocean in pre school till 6pm when there no need as Ellun is a stay at home mum I fully understand for working parents, maybe cos if it was me I would pick my child up around 4pm when schools have not long ended

Has it been deleted 😂
That’s how we know that they know it’s not right what they do and are just too lazy to try and parent properly 😅
Yes it’s been deleted

I bet ellun starts showing us the kids eating better choices foods from tomorrow as she had few comments today

Reactions: 6
Little miss o 🤣🤣🤣🤣 as if she is this perfect little prim and proper angel child 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why on earth is Ocean in pre school till 6pm when there no need as Ellun is a stay at home mum I fully understand for working parents, maybe cos if it was me I would pick my child up around 4pm when schools have not long ended

Yes it’s been deleted

I bet ellun starts showing us the kids eating better choices foods from tomorrow as she had few comments today
I don’t think she is. The story was from earlier 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think Waitrose would be more impressive than m&s

She probs wants a brand deal with them hence the constant posting about m&s lol
The irony is there’s a Waitrose just down the road the opposite way, although that’s where I always see Marnie so maybe why she doesn’t go there 😂 (Waitrose Humble brag unintended, god I’m as bad as Helen!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Little miss o said tit where's she hearing that from. She's an angel baby. She shouldn't be saying that and ellun mother of the year wouldn't say that. She shops in m and s you know and has another kid with curly hair

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.