Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i loved the suitcases by the door and how Chet put it on insta . She’s going no where , she’s a sponge and a scrounger yet looks down on anyone else who works for their lifestyle . I really want to see her get a job and pay her way lmao I’d visit where she worked just to see it . She would never ever cope not having a disposable income or grafting for a living . I can hope for it .

Or Chet dumps her off and moves another girl into his life . I’ve never wished this on anyone but egghead has it coming . *sings Chicago song*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Panic over guys spotted old curly tots augustus with a packet of quavers 🤣 isn't it funny she's curled his hair now daddy is home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i loved the suitcases by the door and how Chet put it on insta . She’s going no where , she’s a sponge and a scrounger yet looks down on anyone else who works for their lifestyle . I really want to see her get a job and pay her way lmao I’d visit where she worked just to see it . She would never ever cope not having a disposable income or grafting for a living . I can hope for it .

Or Chet dumps her off and moves another girl into his life . I’ve never wished this on anyone but egghead has it coming . *sings Chicago song*
She’s a stay at home mum as am I. That doesn’t mean she’s a scrouner

Reactions: 13

She’s not a scrounger is she 😂😂 he clearly has plenty of money and she doesn’t go without. Plus she does do the odd adverts and has a deal with HelloFresh.
I’m sure she’s not routing around her purse for 20p to put towards her shopping 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a stay at home mum as am I. That doesn’t mean she’s a scrouner
Imagine growing a child and raising your family and being called a sponge and scrounger cause you don’t go to the faded warehouse like your boyfriend does. They can be irritating but a stay at home parent isn’t worth less than the working parent

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The only semi compliment Chet pays Ellun is shes a ‘milf’. Nothing else. If it wasn’t for the kids they would have split a looong time ago!

Reactions: 15
The only semi compliment Chet pays Ellun is shes a ‘milf’. Nothing else. If it wasn’t for the kids they would have split a looong time ago!
I don’t know about that, I think they’ve always had a lot of chemistry and still seem to.

Now if you want to see the definition of stay together for the kids just have a look at Gaz Beadle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She doesn’t fund that lifestyle , Chet does . She scrounges money off him . If they didn’t have those beautiful babies , they wouldn’t be together and ellun knows that he’s the meal ticket . Facts .

She doesn’t fund that lifestyle , Chet does . She scrounges money off him . If they didn’t have those beautiful babies , they wouldn’t be together and ellun knows that he’s the meal ticket . Facts .
And don’t forget she has cleaners come in and their babies go off to nursery and day care . She is not a “stay at home mum” ....she goes out a lot more than most mums I know , has endless help with cleaners at the house and kids off to relatives /nursery etc . She wouldn’t cope with being an actual stay at home mother who ran a household .

Baked oats for dinner anyone ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t see the problem with any of the above. If my partner earned enough money from flogging tracksuits that it meant I could stay home with my kids in their early years, and have a cleaner once a week, then I’d be more than happy to oblige!

Reactions: 31
Soz guys, just off to tell my husband I’m sorry for being a scrounger as I raise our kids. Although we don’t have a cleaner, am I not a scrounger now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why are people getting so triggered 😂😂😂 it's about Helen stop taking things so personally.

She's the definition of a scrounger, they've hardly paid for a thing in that house they always on the beg. She's a "stay at home mum" in the loosest term, who doesn't actually need to be. Her kids go to nursery. She's got cleaners. She could easily get a job, she does duck all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also, ellun does actually make money with her crappy ads. I doubt enough for their bills but she did scan people with Herbalife for a bit, scrape her hair back on her egghead for a cheap hair extension, pretend she’s super mum with her hello fresh meals. She doesn’t sit there all day every day doing nothing.

Reactions: 3

Babe I’m with you ❤❤
She is a scrounger! I too am a stay at home mum however I don’t beg on the gram like she does, I don’t have a cleaner , I don’t invoice my hubby for goods 😂😂
Most stay at home mums do look after their kids and do all the chores etc etc etc ….. she does nothing !!!!! I’m sorry I don’t care what anyone says she is a lazy women !!!! She wants to live like a lady of leisure off of someone else’s hard work !!!!!!
Even if your husband is a millionaire and you do spend his money and don’t work I’m sorry you are a scrounger ,
If you can work and your kids are in nursery / school why would you not???!!!!
Not only for the money and it being your own but self pride ???!!! Who wants to literally do NOTHING all day ???! Oh yea Ellunn does …. You watch when mr blue suede shoes is in nursery she will be pregnant again just so she doesn’t have to feel the need to dare I say it get off her egg head arse !!!

Disclaimer - NOT ALL STAY AT HOME MUMS ARE SCROUNGERS BEFORE I START WW3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys, she sends him invoices for half of the money she's spent on nappies, clothes, and a mother's day present. Is it any wonder people call her a scrounger here?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Babe I’m with you ❤❤
She is a scrounger! I too am a stay at home mum however I don’t beg on the gram like she does, I don’t have a cleaner , I don’t invoice my hubby for goods 😂😂
Most stay at home mums do look after their kids and do all the chores etc etc etc ….. she does nothing !!!!! I’m sorry I don’t care what anyone says she is a lazy women !!!! She wants to live like a lady of leisure off of someone else’s hard work !!!!!!
Even if your husband is a millionaire and you do spend his money and don’t work I’m sorry you are a scrounger ,
If you can work and your kids are in nursery / school why would you not???!!!!
Not only for the money and it being your own but self pride ???!!! Who wants to literally do NOTHING all day ???! Oh yea Ellunn does …. You watch when mr blue suede shoes is in nursery she will be pregnant again just so she doesn’t have to feel the need to dare I say it get off her egg head arse !!!

Disclaimer - NOT ALL STAY AT HOME MUMS ARE SCROUNGERS BEFORE I START WW3
But your calling yourself a scrounger?

I think it’s a catch 22, ellun doesn’t work and is a scrounger, ellun does work and is taking a job away from someone who needs the money cause she doesn’t need it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.