Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Helen and Chet have fallen out with her mum as well. No Mother’s Day posts and no sign of Chet staying there when he’s in Manchester, also Helen doesn’t seem to be following her anymore.
hmm i wonder if her mum has been helping her brother out with his baby since he's come off the drugs/drink and after sadly losing his baby boy this is probably overwhelming for him and his partner.

If Ellun has fallen out with her mum i'd say the problem is probably Ellun noticed if the attention is on someone else's kid with their grandparent she doesn't like it

Reactions: 5
Most of us know Helen is the issue honestly, maybe Marnie is to blame too why Helen and her mum don’t talk 😂😂😂

hmm i wonder if her mum has been helping her brother out with his baby since he's come off the drugs/drink and after sadly losing his baby boy this is probably overwhelming for him and his partner.

If Ellun has fallen out with her mum i'd say the problem is probably Ellun noticed if the attention is on someone else's kid with their grandparent she doesn't like it
[/QUOT

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Elvis having a sickness bug, the picture Ellen has loaded up he does look poorly… with not a curl in sight 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if Helen and Chet have fallen out with her mum as well. No Mother’s Day posts and no sign of Chet staying there when he’s in Manchester, also Helen doesn’t seem to be following her anymore.
Please show 😹 blocked angel here

Reactions: 4
Poor Elvis having a sickness bug, the picture Ellen has loaded up he does look poorly… with not a curl in sight 👀
😱😱😱 the curly haired Italian behhhhbehhhh has no curls?!

I'll not lie the photos she uploaded of them with the donut is honestly not a photo I'd ever of chose to share they both look like they could do with a good hairbrush, they're always so unkempt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Elvis seems really poorly, I hope she’s got him seen by a doctor or spoken to a doctor. Cause I would be worried if that was my baby, especially as he could become dehydrated etc

Reactions: 3
Most of us know Helen is the issue honestly, maybe Marnie is to blame too why Helen and her mum don’t talk 😂😂😂
I agree! Although I do think the issue is the two women honestly I said this before, they’re too similar - Braggy and seem to make everything a competition… don’t know why M says they’re not alike the problem is they are too alike from the outside looking in 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Helen has never followed her mum on Instagram though 😂😂
This was me who said about her not following her mum! I only looked as i found it odd that Chet stopped staying at hers etc and there’s been no signs of her on their instas. However I’d like to ask how on earth do you know she’s never followed her mum? Unless you are Helen herself or………Helens mum how could you possibly know that? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Ah yes that must be it 😂 I’ve gone on to her page as Helen or her brother tagged it before and noticed she didn’t. Although makes sense when she doesn’t post or anything
This was me who said about her not following her mum! I only looked as i found it odd that Chet stopped staying at hers etc and there’s been no signs of her on their instas. However I’d like to ask how on earth do you know she’s never followed her mum? Unless you are Helen herself or………Helens mum how could you possibly know that? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Ah yes that must be it 😂 I’ve gone on to her page as Helen or her brother tagged it before and noticed she didn’t. Although makes sense when she doesn’t post or anything
So you checked ONCE and came to the realisation that she’s NEVER followed her? Also it seems the mum has two instagrams one open what she doesn’t post on and also a private one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So you checked ONCE and came to the realisation that she’s NEVER followed her? Also it seems the mum has two instagrams one open what she doesn’t post on and also a private one.
It’s not difficulty to check. It literally comes up with mutual followers,
Well an “insider” would only know that she has a private and an open one 😂😂

Reactions: 1
You always know random ‘factual’ information that only an insider would know 👀
Clearly is Ellun like literally will say a tiny bit about them but then jumps to their defence armed with a textbook

Reactions: 9
This thread is the wildest thread on tattle and I genuinely feel sorry for everyone who’s not involved in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This thread is the wildest thread on tattle and I genuinely feel sorry for everyone who’s not involved in it
I feel sorry for everyone who is involved in it, I never look at profile pics and names and can’t keep up with who’s on what side and who’s easily defended by coco pops

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly wouldn’t even know Helen’s mum’s name so dunno if she follows her or not.

All I know is Marnie’s mates with everyone and no one like Helen so still think it’s clear who the issue is 😂
Beggy Helen tries her best to keep up with Marnie bless her but she just can’t can she, she wishes she was just like Marnie 😂
Helen has never followed her mum on Instagram though 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s not difficulty to check. It literally comes up with mutual followers,
Well an “insider” would only know that she has a private and an open one 😂😂
I’ve literally just said in my post that I’d just looked as i I was wondering if they’d fallen out as well 😂 I saw that Chet follows 2 accounts of Helens mums one private and one open! I’m not the one that jumps on every post defending Helen that’s you 😂 literally can’t write nothing on here without you piping up quoting peoples posts coming to Helen’s defence.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.