Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lululemonzzz

I am really confused by her post about the scales. So she’s simultaneously humble bragging about her low weight whilst trying to make Chet feel bad? Hun he doesn’t care he’s knee deep in ketamine in ocean beach ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jkop

I don’t see the problem with any of the above. If my partner earned enough money from flogging tracksuits that it meant I could stay home with my kids in their early years, and have a cleaner once a week, then I’d be more than happy to oblige!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Surprised it’s not in her Instagram bio

Mum of 2 ✨
Ocean & Elvis 13 months apart ✨
Trust the universe ✨
Chet you can’t go to Ibiza ✨
Pain au chocolat Fridays ✨
8 stone club ✨
Curly hair method here ✨
Did I mention ocean & Elvis are 13 months apart ✨

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I wonder if ket would be ok with ellun going to Ibiza with her mates on the sesh. My moneys on absolutely not and I wouldn’t be taking my bloke to the train station either. He’d be lucky to have a home to come back to to be honest.
Ket is a massive bellend for going there imo you make a choice to end that solo Ibiza partying lifestyle in respect for your family. He obviously has no respect for them at all and no amount of providing for or paying for them can make me think any different. I hope ellun maxes out his credit cards on shit extensions whilst he is gone.
I’m married with 3 kids and I went on a girls trip to Ibiza for my 30th 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Oh guys I thought I’d bring this old gem out …. Never fails to mesmerise me with the fake smiles and shitty cringe clap clap 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

xbbyyodax

Why does she always think she’s invented something new? Last year it was a thermometer and now it’s baked oats

These are not just any baked oats, these are mum of 2 angel babies on a permanent sugar high M&S baked oats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Fuckin hell the Devil works hard but Ellun trying to prove she's a Supermum works harder

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Poppadom

I can think of just a few things they have in common just off the top of my head:

Chet and Casey both love football. Pretty sure they support the same team, correct me if I’m wrong. But let’s face it all men need is football in common to be BFFs for life, they can talk about that sh!t all day 😂

They all come from reality tv/now influencing 🤪

Marnie and Helen had a baby 2 weeks apart.

They all love hello fresh! Ok I’m reaching with that one 😅

• Haha

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I’m waiting for the story saying

Guuuuyyyys i’v just jumped on this seeyyy doorrrrnt leave yehhh beyybizzz on the windorrrsill on the thuuurd florrwarrr cuz I couldn’t believe when Eloovisss fell owtta thaa windorrr into MY front garrdon bushhhh, I fink alweeeez put child locks on I found some what I saw on ebahhhh guyzzzz.
Eloovisss i fine guyzzz he just had morwa chocolate to get owaver the shock of it all what a mad fee deyyys.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Why are people getting so triggered 😂😂😂 it's about Helen stop taking things so personally.

She's the definition of a scrounger, they've hardly paid for a thing in that house they always on the beg. She's a "stay at home mum" in the loosest term, who doesn't actually need to be. Her kids go to nursery. She's got cleaners. She could easily get a job, she does fuck all 😂

• Heart