Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sipstea22

Wow to say you have absolutely nothing in common with (in-laws)family is the poorest excuse to not hang out with them. Who tf says that 😂🤦‍♀️ Can’t imagine telling my family, sorry I can’t hang out with great aunt Dorothy as we have absolutely nothing in common 💁‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Happy Mother’s Day to Helen. Without her I wouldn’t be the parent I am today. Thank the lord for Helen. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

quinzel

VIP Member
Have we all got our bingo books ready? I predict some sort of 'home-cooked' meal is in order this evening aka some pasta and a jar of Finest M&S sauce, followed by a pop tart and a wee wee in the potty.

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
You know the 2 who’s thread this is actually about 😅 think I woke up and thought I had joined the thread about M&C again.
I’ll say it louder for the people in the back who can’t understand that
CASEY IS CHETS BROTHER, there are likely going to be plenty of conversations that involve both couples, which is perfectly fine!

Is ThIs ThE MaRnIe & CaSEy ThReaD 🙄🙄🙄
Bore off

• Haha
  • Heart

Thetruth123

VIP Member
i loved the suitcases by the door and how Chet put it on insta . She’s going no where , she’s a sponge and a scrounger yet looks down on anyone else who works for their lifestyle . I really want to see her get a job and pay her way lmao I’d visit where she worked just to see it . She would never ever cope not having a disposable income or grafting for a living . I can hope for it .

Or Chet dumps her off and moves another girl into his life . I’ve never wished this on anyone but egghead has it coming . *sings Chicago song*
Babe I’m with you ❤❤
She is a scrounger! I too am a stay at home mum however I don’t beg on the gram like she does, I don’t have a cleaner , I don’t invoice my hubby for goods 😂😂
Most stay at home mums do look after their kids and do all the chores etc etc etc ….. she does nothing !!!!! I’m sorry I don’t care what anyone says she is a lazy women !!!! She wants to live like a lady of leisure off of someone else’s hard work !!!!!!
Even if your husband is a millionaire and you do spend his money and don’t work I’m sorry you are a scrounger ,
If you can work and your kids are in nursery / school why would you not???!!!!
Not only for the money and it being your own but self pride ???!!! Who wants to literally do NOTHING all day ???! Oh yea Ellunn does …. You watch when mr blue suede shoes is in nursery she will be pregnant again just so she doesn’t have to feel the need to dare I say it get off her egg head arse !!!

Disclaimer - NOT ALL STAY AT HOME MUMS ARE SCROUNGERS BEFORE I START WW3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Dollybird

VIP Member
Let’s face it.... if ELUN had to get a job and earn her own money , she wouldn’t be bragging about what she could afford . Even though if she was more relatable , I could tolerate the egg head . ELUN goes on like she’s some boss babe and she’s nothing financially without Chet . It would be nice to see ELUN at least grateful for the privileged life she leads . But she’s not . She’s an entitled princess .

• Heart

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
insta videos of a new born should not be allowed, like no nudity yeah a baby who cant defend themselves... especially when the mother and father think their important and people are interested its not private..like Public Figure and has that blue tick...I mean thats embarrassing... wow was on a terrible show that was on MTV years ago and you had to pay for that warrants .. you getting a blue tick and having a agent to make you feel more important
😵💫 sorry but everything you write on here is making my head spin….. none of it makes sense to anyone?

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
I'm cringing so hard at her friend for screenshotting & cropping a picture from etsy instead of buying it, only to do the worst scribble over it to make it personal. Surely you can't be that cheap. Pay, make your own or simply use a normal picture ffs. Sorry this isn't Ellen, but not shocked she doesn't care about ripping someone off!
Screenshot_20220417-211053_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220417-211805_Chrome.jpg
(that or she's just as dumb as Helen and managed to botch it completely)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

nelly2317

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with mums who don’t work/stay at home and don’t provide anything/much to the household, HOWEVER invoicing your partner for a £10 Mother’s Day gift for your mother in law.. scrounger

• Heart

Jkop

Some of you have no idea how social services works and it shows. You’d get a shock if you saw the actual referrals that come in

• Heart

Dollybird

VIP Member
After the week she’s had ? Having everything paid for her ? A roof over her head she doesn’t contribute too ? Moaning she’s 8 stone .

She needs to get in the real world and get a bloody job . Earn that kind of money and then moan she’s tired . She’s gonna pop out another kid by time orshurn goes to school so she can still be a stay at home angel mum with her cleaners and 5 day child care lol

The breakdown is pending of not having Chet there constantly to moan at . His whole brand is at rave culture so it makes sense to go Ibiza to film content . Although I never will condone the drug use , that’s trashy and selfish . But he’s making a living out of a brand he’s worked hard for .

ELUN has fuck all to offer . 8 stone? Not Herbalife then ELUN? Not into making new mums feel shit about their bodies for your financial benefit anymore hun?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
You know what I've always found weird is how they have 2 little kids yet don't have a single thing in the garden for them to play with, especially on days like today. Just a square garden with nothing what so ever in it when they(chet) has the money and could make it lovely for them. I swear I've never even seen them play outside in their own garden. I know someone will say just because it's not on ig don't mean it don't happen but for people who document their life online I don't think I've ever seen them play in that garden the whole time they have lived there. 🤷‍♀️ ok tell a lie once when they was gifted a bouncy castle hire for the day 😏

WilmaHun

VIP Member
How funny that even the caption on Chets stories knows he can't speak properly and put "Ibifa"

• Haha