Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever noticed when Helen’s not about neither is she 👀 her big ass baby was Ill … then no Marnie staying on the thread all day
Clearly is Ellun like literally will say a tiny bit about them but then jumps to their defence armed with a textbook
Marnie slaying even
Ever noticed when Helen’s not about neither is she 👀 her big ass baby was Ill … then no Marnie staying on the thread all day

Reactions: 1
Is he being ironic 😂😂😂😂

QUOTE="SunshineRae, post: 9079636, member: 4115"]
Ohhh the shade…..just spill it all out Chet. You’ll feel so much better afterwards 😉
[/QUO

Reactions: 1
This thread is the wildest thread on tattle and I genuinely feel sorry for everyone who’s not involved in it
Gives me a bleeping headache
Ocean was eating coco pops yesterday and in the good old times this thread would have gone OFF. Wish I had a time machine 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I think I know why I was blocked by ELLUN ! Haha I liked a comment someone put on her post about elvis and oceans diet, so she must of blocked me when she was deleting the comments!

Keep me updated with the stories since I can’t view them now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Also remember that weird couple who screenshot photos of ocean and uploaded them to their personal social media and pretended it was their little girl 🤯 but here Ellen was crying over some back of the head shot.
OMG yes I remember that!! So weird

Reactions: 2
So Marnie’s fallen out with Helen and/or Chet and Casey’s jumped in to defend her honour (or lack thereof)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I honestly wouldn’t even know Helen’s mum’s name so dunno if she follows her or not.

All I know is Marnie’s mates with everyone and no one like Helen so still think it’s clear who the issue is 😂
Beggy Helen tries her best to keep up with Marnie bless her but she just can’t can she, she wishes she was just like Marnie 😂
Wishes she was just like Marnie, what bedridden? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly wouldn’t even know Helen’s mum’s name so dunno if she follows her or not.

All I know is Marnie’s mates with everyone and no one like Helen so still think it’s clear who the issue is 😂
Beggy Helen tries her best to keep up with Marnie bless her but she just can’t can she, she wishes she was just like Marnie 😂
marnies friends with everyone? Who? And how do you know? 👀

Reactions: 8
It’s like comparing dog tit and cat tit together, one might stink more, one might be in your bed but at the end of the day they’re both still tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because Marnie’s got relationships with these people going by her Mother’s Day posts she’s close with the mum in law and her mum .. Helen doesn’t seem to be, even with her own mum or anyone at all. Apart from the neighbours.
But mehh you know all the ins and outs apparently so maybe she’s just pretending they’re all ok and really everyone hates her 😏

marnies friends with everyone? Who? And how do you know? 👀
Rich and not having to beg for expensive hoovers and things from a man.
And be able to lay in bed and still have money, not having to stick on a disgusting pony to sell some tit that she don’t us, imagine that’s a start 😂😂

Wishes she was just like Marnie, what bedridden? 😩

So bleeping funny. Who would want to be a puffy little slacky skeeeeet

Reactions: 2
This thread is wild one person seems linked to Marnie (no names needed) and another to Helen potentially; like if you are can you just outright beef now? 😂 coz the putting one person on a pedestal and slamming the other is so childish.

Reactions: 18
This thread is wild one person seems linked to Marnie (no names needed) and another to Helen potentially; like if you are can you just outright beef now? 😂 coz the putting one person on a pedestal and slamming the other is so childish.
It’s honestly getting flipping boring.

Reactions: 12
It’s honestly getting flipping boring.
Right! This site needs a dm feature so people can argue how great one person is vs another.
Don’t get me wrong there’s times peoples opinions can be so vastly different you find yourself *almost* defending something because you feel that the other person is going about far/extra but some people act like they are their besties it’s intense 🥴😂

I just wanted a laugh about her accent and was super pissed off about the druggy gender reveal rave. I do hate marnie, imagine saying she doesn’t beg for tit when she drives 2 hours for a free kitchen. They aren’t annoying me as much at the moment, although I love when chets filter slips and he looks like a 90 year old ball bag

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not @ ing people 👀 but the person who likes to defend Marnie also recently said they don’t follow her or watch her stories 🧐 #theplotthickens

Edit: oops I actually did @ someone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not @ ing people 👀 but the person who likes to defend Marnie also recently said they don’t follow her or watch her stories 🧐 #theplotthickens

Edit: oops I actually did @ someone 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 at the @ ing tho

It’s Casey i think. Doesn’t need to watch her stories cause he’s next to her. Only thing I like less about Marnie is that I can’t watch her stories cause she’s bleeping BORING and loves the sound of her own voice. It’s like watching paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.