Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All, report if there's any fans spoiling the gossip and let us deal with it!

Reactions: 12
There’s a big difference between having a few friends over for food and drinks and getting on the sesh with your kids asleep upstairs!
Obviously we don’t know which one it was on this occasion, but based on their previous antics I don’t think it would be unfair to assume the worst! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yea exactly and look what happened to Harvey when he was left upstairs white Katie and Pete partied downstairs all them years ago.

There’s a big difference between having a few friends over for food and drinks and getting on the sesh with your kids asleep upstairs!
Obviously we don’t know which one it was on this occasion, but based on their previous antics I don’t think it would be unfair to assume the worst! 🤷🏻‍♀️
y

To be fair I do think the probably just drink when they have these house parties. They seem to get food and drink etc, you wouldn’t bother with food if you were taking Coke etc 😂. I think Chet probably does his mad sesh nights when he’s at festivals/Ibiza rather that when he’s with the mrs and kids. Just a thought.

Reactions: 14
And gender reveal raves?

To be fair I do think the probably just drink when they have these house parties. They seem to get food and drink etc, you wouldn’t bother with food if you were taking Coke etc 😂. I think Chet probably does his mad sesh nights when he’s at festivals/Ibiza rather that when he’s with the mrs and kids. Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think he fell into a bath of hot scolding water
He got in the bath and turned on the hot tap which burnt him so badly that he’s still got burns all down one of his legs, the new bbc show what Harvey did next shows the damage bless him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How do we know the kids were there though? Just because they haven’t shown it. That kind of party would wake my kids up , surely they’d be getting up

Reactions: 4
How do we know the kids were there though? Just because they haven’t shown it. That kind of party would wake my kids up , surely they’d be getting up
Coral put a story up of Ocean stealing her bacon sandwich early on the morning next day with O in her pjs looking like she’d just woke up.

Reactions: 4
This is 100% a rave thread for these pair of coke heads!

let's hope little augustus gloop is eating a chocolate cake or 2 tomorrow and little bride of chucky aka tiffany climbs over the gates again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is 100% a rave thread for these pair of coke heads!

let's hope little augustus gloop is eating a chocolate cake or 2 tomorrow and little bride of chucky aka tiffany climbs over the gates again 😂
It won’t be the parents fault though😜 They can do no wrong.
He would have been doing that today and tiff will have been too but all fruit on cam.
What was that food the raspberries, crips, bread and ham was it? Like all on 1 plate I couldn’t work it out 😂

Reactions: 2
Calling it a rave thread is a bit of a reach, can people not question the evidence on here 🥴

I’d have a party while my son was asleep upstairs, he sleeps like a log and I’d just not drink much. Who’s to say that wasn’t the case here?

Reactions: 16
Worst mother in the world I’ve had ‘parties’ whilst my daughter is in bed. I don’t drink much if she’s here.. but why does my social life have to stop because im a mum?
I also doubt they’re doing coke, the last thing I wanna do is eat food if I’ve taken any drugs and they normally have food when their mates are round 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
If you wanna take drugs when you have kids then that’s up to you but Chet & Helen are influencing apparently so it’s a bit different, isn’t it? No one’s calling you a bad mum, no one knows your business apart from that you don’t wana eat when you take drugs but it makes no difference cos their audience is a bigger than yours.

I imagine the same way they’ve learnt how to cover up the bruises and not shown Ocean beating the baby up, is the same as they’ve learnt from not doing drugs on camera like before.
Or they’ve had a total personality transplant since a year or so ago and don’t do drugs - I know what I’d go with.

Worst mother in the world I’ve had ‘parties’ whilst my daughter is in bed. I don’t drink much if she’s here.. but why does my social life have to stop because im a mum?
I also doubt they’re doing coke, the last thing I wanna do is eat food if I’ve taken any drugs and they normally have food when their mates are round 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.