Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the girls with ELUN look like clones 🤦‍♀️ Also ELUN is painfully thin atm , she had no weight to lose but she is looking dangerously thin . In chets stories in the baggy clothes especially . She looks terrible . No amount of fake tan and filler will sort that

Reactions: 17
She’s lost tonne’s seems depressed too
Yeah I agree . I don’t think it’s a happy household and keeping up the fake appearances that everything is perfect when it’s far from it ....is emotionally toxic . She looks terrible .

Reactions: 16
So one of the kid is called Elvis and the other Ocean I mean not only have they got a dad covered is tit ink they have ridiculous names...I mean Elvis come on...then referring to him as a hunk with those disgusting earrings that make your ears skint like infected boils...and she looks like one of those trolls dolls with stupid over white teeth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So one of the kid is called Elvis and the other Ocean I mean not only have they got a dad covered is tit ink they have ridiculous names...I mean Elvis come on...then referring to him as a hunk with those disgusting earrings that make your ears skint like infected boils...and she looks like one of those trolls dolls with stupid over white teeth
dont hold back next time gal, tell us what you really think x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nice to see Marnie has joined the thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
🥴I don’t think I’ll get over the fact their son is called Elvis
It is such an unfortunate name lol Elvis has left the pelvis . Then again ....ocean is hardly great . Especially as she’s OJ for the initial which could be orange juice or worse ....OJ Simpson Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looked terrible in the morning her tan, teeth and how skinny… honestly looked awful I thought she almost looked like she was on smack, then the evening she looked all normal wtf?
Them teeth are disgusting.

QUOTE="GOSSIPGIRL2209, post: 9322309, member: 275297"]
Anyone else seen the colour of elun in chets stories :oops:
[/QUOTE]

Ooh hey welcome I think I’m gonna like you 😂😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s lost tonne’s seems depressed too
It's the come downs from the weekly cocaine and ketamine, mum juice filled weekends she has 💁‍♀️ can always tell when they've had a night on the drugs because they both go completely silent the day after. Their jaws are still swinging and they need to recover quickly ready for an easter weekend filled with chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Aka a normal day 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the come downs from the weekly cocaine and ketamine, mum juice filled weekends she has 💁‍♀️ can always tell when they've had a night on the drugs because they both go completely silent the day after
Is this proof of drugs?? Honestly I don’t touch anything like that and I can’t normally stop being sick when I’m hungover so I stay in bed all day and off social media 🙈

Reactions: 7
Or the come down from having to look after HER kids for 5 days on her own….

QUOTE="Dansgonemad, post: 9338667, member: 94803"]
It's the come downs from the weekly cocaine and ketamine, mum juice filled weekends she has 💁‍♀️ can always tell when they've had a night on the drugs because they both go completely silent the day after. Their jaws are still swinging and they need to recover quickly ready for an easter weekend filled with chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Aka a normal day 😊
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Is this proof of drugs?? Honestly I don’t touch anything like that and I can’t normally stop being sick when I’m hungover so I stay in bed all day and off social media 🙈
I've noticed their jaws do yurn if you know what i mean usually after a night out/party this kind of yurning my old neighbour and a family member used to do after taking drugs can 100% notice it on Ellun

Reactions: 4
I've noticed their jaws do yurn if you know what i mean usually after a night out/party this kind of yurning my old neighbour and a family member used to do after taking drugs can 100% notice it on Ellun

People are just in so much denial that they do drugs for some reason 😂😂 weird init.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Actually couldn’t be arsed with that. On a rare occasion when I go out I know I have to be composed the next day to look after my child, so I wouldn’t risk a hangover! The days are long gone. Maybe it’s cause I had kids in my 30s I dunno.

Reactions: 5
weird init.
Is it not weird to assume someone takes drugs when there hasn’t been any evidence of it?
id like to think Helen mother of 2 angel children 13 months apart wouldn’t be taking drugs on a night out 🤷🏼‍♀️ Chet makes it obvious but I’ve never seen anything about her doing them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.