Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
woke up at 1am because of a ‘mother’s instinct’ that there was a spider on the bed?? whats that got to do with being a mother 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ THICK

• Haha
Reactions: 30
woke up at 1am because of a ‘mother’s instinct’ that there was a spider on the bed?? whats that got to do with being a mother 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ THICK
This really annoyed me 😂 why does she act like being a mum is literally a personality trait?? I think anyone would wake up if they felt there was something there, man or woman, mother or not 😅

Reactions: 12
How do Chet and Helen make money though? Does Chet have a good job? Not hating, just curious.

Reactions: 3
Woke up at 4am today must have been mother's instinct. I needed a wee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know 🙈🙈 I thought she was gonna say something was wrong with the children! Not there was a spider 😂 bleeping drama queen

Reactions: 8
I fell down a rabbit hole looking through the dads insta for the old dog. Omg Chet was gorgeous before the fake teeth and tattoos

Reactions: 3
I always feel that Helen is almost hurrying Ocean along into growing up to fast. I know she's a very advanced little girl, but the big girl bed and the potty training, she's not even 2 years old. It makes me sad. Most of us are trying to baby our little ones as long as we can. It's like she wants to push her along so she can have more kids. I wonder will she do this with Elvis too?
I don’t get this. My little girl is a little older than Ocean(2 today) and we’ve started potty training and she’s in a proper bed. If they show the signs why wait?

Reactions: 5
Yeah, of course if they are ready, but to me, it seems like she's always been pushing her along. Right back to when she was giving her solids before 6 months and getting her into her own room asap.

Each to their own, but I feel a bit sad when toddlers are treated like kids before their time. Anyway, off I go to Mumsnet 😁

Reactions: 7
Yeah, of course if they are ready, but to me, it seems like she's always been pushing her along. Right back to when she was giving her solids before 6 months and getting her into her own room asap.

Each to their own, but I feel a bit sad when toddlers are treated like kids before their time. Anyway, off I go to Mumsnet 😁
I completely get what you’re saying maybe I felt triggered because I’m doing the same I don’t know 😂 but I have never pushed. She showed a lot of potty training signs so we put a potty in the room and when changing her nappy I just used to say ‘soon you’ll have a wee on the potty like a big girl’ so she started to understand what it was.. one day i left her nappy free because she was a little red, and she used it after half an hour. I absolutely lost my tit 😂😂😂 but It’s always been her lead for us but I get what you’re saying with Helen. She does seem to want her to grow up quick. Probably so she can have another baby

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm surprised Helen didn't bounce up to the spider herself and say 'excuse me, Mr Spider for I am Helen mother of 2 13 months apart. Get out of my house'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm surprised Helen didn't bounce up to the spider herself and say 'excuse me, Mr Spider for am I am Helen mother of 2 13 months apart. Get out of my house'
I’m surprised she didn’t put an Asda baby grow on it and give it the 3b’s because “you all knoooooow hoooow muuuuch I lurv asda cloves”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.