Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Is Chet not coming home for a week?

• Yes

Votes: 85 72.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 27.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread

Thread title by me!! - 'Helen's going nutty cos Chet's going the footie ⚽ '
Recap:

The thread is still a sort of Mumsnet thread 🤣

Mums on the Loose Helen has been out a couple times. 'This is Ellluuun after one drink.' 'This is Elllluuun after two drinks' 😳

Chets jaw was swinging watching one of the England matches

Ellun jumped/fell into a pool absolutely sloshed

Elvis is a tank

Orrrrrshhhuun is still very cute but cannot share/a bit wild

They go browsing for sofas with every child. One running loose touching everything

Their moving down South soon. Main reason is cos it's 'sunnier'

Helen is still flogging herbashite and posting pregnant people as the before photo

Coco pops are for chavs

Chet is copying Fed Ex for his Faded clothes

SHAAAAAACKKKKK

Chet wanted to go the final. Ellun didn't wanna drop '3 bleeping k' on the 'bleeping footie' cos their 'buying a bleeping house Chet'

He bought the ticket anyway

Helen pretended to strangle Chet

Chets probs not gonna come home for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found out my daughter who’s 21 likes a bit of the ❄. It scares the life out of me. Her comedowns are the worst thing. So I can see where Helen is coming from. It would piss me off if he’s being a c@nt all week and she’s left to see to the kids while he comes down

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Think some people are forgetting that it’s chets kids as well 😂 he bought a pram, yes for his OWN children 😂😂

just because Helens a stay at home mum doesn’t mean she has no say and should just do as Chet says and only speak when spoken too 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for Helen. The constant worry every time my daughter goes out that she’s going to do that tit and if she’s going to make it home in one piece . She must sit at home thinking the same.

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for Helen. The constant worry every time my daughter goes out that she’s going to do that tit and if she’s going to make it home in one piece . She must sit at home thinking the same.
Oh I wouldn’t worry about it unless it turns into addiction and could mess with her job, money and relationships. Otherwise if it’s just a bit of fun, I’d accept it and be open to chat to her and act like the “cool mum” if you want the most out of her in terms of communication. If you’re strict and express your fears and disappointment then she is unlikely going to share much with you and be honest like it sounds she is being open with you atm. Just monitor her behaviour and understand it’s what a lot of her generation are up to these days, you won’t be able to stop her she will need to grow out of it by meeting new people and having other opportunities in her life xx

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I think chet is honestly hilarious compared to his brother casey the sad sack so much better personality and sense of humour

Reactions: 27
Lolling at the attitude change when he buys her an almost £500 Dyson airwrap 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Top tip by Helen always be mad at a man when they leave you so they buy you something. I love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahh he’s a little weener but I am really jealous of him going tomorrow. It’ll be amazing, a memory of a life time

Reactions: 7
I lose a brain cell every time Chet speaks. Why does he sound so simple 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Casey makes me cringe so much… he just tries too hard
Can’t stand Casey the gif hes a nobody that try’s wayyyy to hard he failed in his music career just runs about for Marnie like the little lap dog he is. He’s soft, miserable and boring like a wet blanket. You wouldn’t think they are brothers so different.

Reactions: 9
Were people really comparing him dropping 3.5k on a football ticket to Helen buying a pram 🤯 Good grief

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.