Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me reading this knowing my 2 year old sleeps in a double bed
I’ve put all my kids straight from a cot to a single bed when they’ve turned about 2, with a bed guard on, so they won’t fall out, with a pillow and normal single duvet 🙈
I do agree that there was no need for her to be moved out the toddler bed. I’ve always skipped the toddler bed stage because it was an expense I didn’t have. My youngest who’s 2, will go straight into the bottom bunk once he’s done with his cot.

Reactions: 5
it’s physically impossible for my son to fall ‘between the wall and the mattress’ so deffo not dangerous for everyone.
But the difference is, is that as you’ve stated, your child’s bed has bed guards on which is the correct thing to do, so your sleeping arrangement would be classed as safe. Helen has put the bed against the wall with no bed guards or even mention of them. So we know she wasn’t going to do it, then saying that the beds too heavy for it to move and ocean to fall down 😩

I think they were only small side rails on her toddler bed so was still possible to fall in between the gap of the bed and wall
Yeah sorry I wasn’t clear on that 😩 the toddler bed only had half rails so still shouldn’t have been against a wall although they did move it into the centre of the room (or so we saw on that one story)

Reactions: 1
But the difference is, is that as you’ve stated, your child’s bed has bed guards on which is the correct thing to do, so your sleeping arrangement would be classed as safe. Helen has put the bed against the wall with no bed guards or even mention of them. So we know she wasn’t going to do it, then saying that the beds too heavy for it to move and ocean to fall down 😩

Yeah sorry I wasn’t clear on that 😩 the toddler bed only had half rails so still shouldn’t have been against a wall although they did move it into the centre of the room (or so we saw on that one story)
I agree with all you’ve said I just thought you mean proper bed rails I was going to say I hope it’s not dangerous 🤭

I think she will move it out a little, if she has any sense she will anyway.

For anyone that does drugs then it usually does.
View attachment 762890
Great description there given by Clarence 🤣🤣

Me reading this knowing my 2 year old sleeps in a double bed
Lol my baby sleeps in a super king size bed with me and my toddler (not even 2 yet) in a cot pushed up against a double bed which he could push apart (if he really wanted to!) but there is just no way he would get stuck, he would just hide and probably fall asleep underneath the double bed lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

this is why it’s dangerous.
I think there’s a reason this made the news. It doesn’t happen very often. It’s an awful, tragic story and I feel so sorry for all involved. But a lot of people put their kids beds against the wall and they’re fine!

Reactions: 2
I get a long with boys better than girls
I get where you're coming from, and I used to say this sort of thing as well, but it's actually really harmful and reductive. Widen your circles a bit, and you'll find all sorts of women from different walks of life who don't match the stereotypes you'd usually attach to "girls". As you get older, it becomes more and more apparent that it's women who stick up for other women in the long run.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.